Password Update

shin
01-20-2013, 12:49

old.
| Website
lyst Wrote:It is not just about XTC, it's about your comboing skills. When you can do 7 xtc, you can also get a decent TA score, make a good NM or hold your combo in improv.

sorry but disagree. Making big score in xtc doesnt mean Im good ta player, because there are much more factors than only holding combo. Same goes with my improv skills or making a nm Laugh lolol. Sorry but that argument, and test is just stupid. I will never stop to think that test is just big fail. If someone is a pro, we know it. Without stupid test.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin
Quote this message in a reply

stof
01-20-2013, 13:24

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
Giel Wrote:Got it Lyst.

Capping would be nice though but I do not think it's allowed. Lyst talks about a few try's and by capping you can try as much as you want.

Oh well just need one or two:P

spammmmmmm

kevDN4
01-20-2013, 13:25

What? 180!?

have you passed?

[Image: 23i8375.jpg]

Psycho
01-20-2013, 13:30

rockband addict

who leaked this pw again? :cry:

shin
01-20-2013, 13:56

old.
| Website
Psycho Wrote:who leaked this pw again? :cry:

tested player :mrgreen:

Lyst
01-20-2013, 15:19

Administrator
| Website
shin Wrote:
lyst Wrote:It is not just about XTC, it's about your comboing skills. When you can do 7 xtc, you can also get a decent TA score, make a good NM or hold your combo in improv.

sorry but disagree. Making big score in xtc doesnt mean Im good ta player, because there are much more factors than only holding combo. Same goes with my improv skills or making a nm Laugh lolol. Sorry but that argument, and test is just stupid. I will never stop to think that test is just big fail. If someone is a pro, we know it. Without stupid test.
I said decent, not good. If you can do 7 xtc, you should also be able to do at least 100 mil (with patch or dao glitch). You can't deny you need to be able to do a good combo for NM's, for TA and a bit less, but also for improv. That's why we test it. Yeah we know when someone is a pro, that is exactly why the previous passwords failed. You for instance would never give a password to Lalita. And the standards for pro's differ per person. So a new pro would give the password to someone that isn't as good as him, but in his eyes he is pretty good, while other pro's would never give that guy a password. There is nothing more unfair than random standards and denying to give a password because of personal conflicts. With the test the standards are clear, equal for everyone and it should be perfectly doable for a good player. Plus it actually improved the skills of many players, because they started to train for this test.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

shin
01-20-2013, 15:37

old.
| Website
Of course balance is part of every game, but it doesnt mean that If i will make 7xtc, im already pro and im good in ctf, cz, or im a good improv player. It's just ridiculous to me. So many players have better xtc skills than me, but it doesnt mean they are better than me in TA, ctf or improv. Remember also there is always a button like ban if noob joins to your pro server. I can clearly say that I can't make 7 xtc. Im noob. Remove me from pro list then. Thank you (sombrero)

Giel
01-20-2013, 15:40

What? 180!?

Agree with you Shin. Mostly because I cant make 7xtc myself. I'm not saying I'm good enough for the pro pw but Shin says it right. There are a lot of players who can make 7xtc easily but they don't ever play ctf or cz and they have zero skills in it.

Lyst
01-20-2013, 17:58

Administrator
| Website
What a bullshit, you guys act like XTC is the only thing you're being tested at. You're being tested on basic combo & strategy skills (CZ & KOTH), basic knowledge about THPS (e.g. to avoid crashing servers) and cheats. So players who can do 7 XTC but suck at the rest, won't pass this test, just like players who are good at CZ but can't do a 7 XTC combo won't pass.
In my opinion the password works exactly as it should work. When we're hosting with this password, the average game is much better. And since most people in these servers had to pass a test, they are more likely to tell people, that got the password in an unfair way, to leave the server. And for those players who can't pass this test, there are still other servers with the old passwords. The standards have been purposely kept low, so if this is really too hard, you might question if you belong in such servers.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

kevDN4
01-20-2013, 18:01

What? 180!?

kevDN4 Wrote:can someone test me?

[Image: 23i8375.jpg]