Password Update

Lyst
05-24-2012, 11:44

Administrator
| Website
You people act like the test is that hard to pass. When I got my password back in 2004, the requirements (even though there was no real test, but people saw you getting better and at a certain moment you 'deserved' the password) were about the same.
Plus, the requirements have been purposely kept low, because the community is smaller nowadays; this test doesn't require you to be a top10 player, but only requires some basic thps3 skills/knowledge. Something, in my opinion, you may expect from someone who is consciously joining servers with a so called propassword.

And the whole password based on friends thing, got us to this place in the first place, it is not because of skill requirements that has lead to huge competitive differences, it was because some people did not care about any requirements and just gave the password to their friends and these friends gave it to their friends. Fortunately it was not appreciated (especially in the beginning) when you told passwords. Imagine how bad it was now, when it was appreciated.

@stof
7 xtc in 1 random level (multiple tries allowed, number depends on how much you get in the failed attempts)
Getting at least 1:00 in a 2 min koth game.
Some cz game to test your skills/tactics
And some really basic knowledge, at which in my tests nobody ever failed at.
This test is also perfectly doable for TA/Graffiti players.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

bluey
05-24-2012, 11:46

FATALITY

who does act like this?

Heart

Lyst
05-24-2012, 11:51

Administrator
| Website
People are talking about elitism etc. These requirements have always been there, only difference is that now it's regulated through a test and a list of people passing the test. While before there was simply no control at all.

Day
05-24-2012, 12:42

Tony Himself
| Website
blueman Wrote:
Day Wrote:wait -n?
i just remember - . and - p / -b but -n?! never heared of this shit.. who can test me tommorow? :*

-n pw means : "new" password. This pw is the -. pw.
thanks blueman! :*
Lyst i am not on the list yet, though i belive that i didnt fail my test back then with Sick. Corredct me if im wrong Ohmy

Heart

Lyst
05-24-2012, 12:52

Administrator
| Website
Sick didn't report anything, I think you should PM him, maybe he forgot.
Btw the full list is only visible still in the hidden forum section, I was busy putting everyone in the procommunity group (now visible between all clans), but then I came across numerous errors that I had to solve first. I will add the rest of the players now.
And I'd also like to ask blueman to join the testingteam, because I removed some inactive players from the team.

wild786
05-24-2012, 21:19

w!Ld

well hes not rly active on thps3, just on forums. because he doesnt have access to his pc most of the time

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

bluey
05-24-2012, 21:40

FATALITY

wild786 Wrote:well hes not rly active on thps3, just on forums. because he doesnt have access to his pc most of the time

THAT'S WHY I ASKED YOU TO CREATE THE NEW STICK IT :lol: btw you werent online last week end :/ I ve played with pirat, both with UeT tag for clan war vs sC :mrgreen:

anyway when I am at parent's home, I am 100% active, so I can test if you want to :Original

Heart

wild786
05-25-2012, 01:38

w!Ld

blueman Wrote:
wild786 Wrote:well hes not rly active on thps3, just on forums. because he doesnt have access to his pc most of the time

THAT'S WHY I ASKED YOU TO CREATE THE NEW STICK IT :lol: btw you werent online last week end :/ I ve played with pirat, both with UeT tag for clan war vs sC :mrgreen:

anyway when I am at parent's home, I am 100% active, so I can test if you want to :Original
lol damn i was gonna do a reply to u saying i cant.. but i got interrupted and forgot Xd

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

bluey
05-25-2012, 08:23

FATALITY

lolz, kay, np.

Heart

stof
05-25-2012, 17:16

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
I'm not even going to give it a shot, lol. No wai i can do any of these nowadays. Guess i'll play with the ProSkaters instead

spammmmmmm