Best THPS3 player ?!

shin
04-23-2012, 11:42

old.
| Website
wild786 Wrote:obviously best player is blind only thing he isnt good at is improv

the best joke ever Laugh

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

bluey
04-23-2012, 12:30

FATALITY

I see your point shinzy.
But it's hard to make some hypothesis like : if fkone was still playin regularly, I don't know about his skills. Maybe we would have same skills than wild, maybe less, maybe more, idk. That's why my opinion is based on current players.

Old players have been creative, coz nothing has been created before. They made this game. But new players and oldschool players who still play, are using this knowledge and try to improv it. so that's different. Different skills are needed.

Heart

shin
04-23-2012, 13:36

old.
| Website
No doubt wild is the best now. But it's a topic about best thps3 player ever. Fkone for me was always the guy which owned in every aspect of this game. Even if he wasn't the best in games like ctf, cz- he still was one of the best. When i look for games like graff, or ta- i still see fkone. What about improv, nms? Still Maybe he wasn't the best but he was always at top. He was the most complete player ever. Fact is that players few years ago were more complete than players nowadays. It goes mainly with TA. Most of us few years started as TA players. Now i see it changed a lot, because everything is found, is known and new players which started 3-4 years ago had much easier way to learn to play than we.

Look at thps3 nowadays. In last 4-5 years i didn't see more than 6-7 pro servers at the same time even if everyone knows pw. Thps3 is generally dead if we compare it with old times. It's much easier to win tourneys, being the best than in old times. Ppl in old times were more creative and were better in more aspects of this game. But I see progress. Especially it goes with improv skills. I'm really surprised if we look at NVM's tourney. Runs on foundry were pretty good. I didn't expect it that players which i personally don't know or I didn't see how they prov- are really good. That's good. But remember also that ctf and cz isn't everything. Even me was good in TA and graff- mainly TA when I was Top player. Probably I could still be at Top but everyone knows my laptop problems Laugh Whatever.

I don't say new players are bad but if we want to choose the guy, or the guys who were the best in game we should try to find ppl who were good in every aspect of this game and also revolutionized this game.

From new community I would choose fatguy and Nvm. Maybe they aren't the best in graff or ta but stuff which they found is pretty amazing.

From old players i would choose fkone, candy, and many other guys. But there is a lot. From my experience I would choose some guys who really created this game, and you would disagree because many of you don't know some facts about polish community. For example soom who for polish players was super hero. It's really hard to choose the best one because everyone of us has his own view on this game and know history of this game from another side. Times when polish community, dutch community, maybe france community, german community was bigger than thps3 community nowadays are gone. That's why imo new players can't compare with old players because they didn't play with us. Someone will say: hey i played with shin. and he isn't as good. I agree. I suck now, but i can compare my overall skills 7-6 years ago with current skills and Im shadow now of old shin. Ag I don't say that new players are bad, but we can't compare with each other. Same you can't compare if Maradona was better than Pele because they played in different times and football was different game. I see myself how football changed in last years. Same with thps3. This game is different.

It would be easier to choose the best guy from different communities than choosing the best one from all times.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Lyst
04-23-2012, 14:03

Administrator
| Website
Shitbox's the best, handsdown :Laugh

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

SicK
04-23-2012, 18:51

Tony Himself

AndyTHPS DA BEST<idc how they played cz ,ctf or anything, andy old ta vids shows enough style and overal gameplay YEARS BACK to easly call him best(he was simply years ahead of everyone back then :Original )>

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeyBlSwzneY">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeyBlSwzneY</a><!-- m -->

I added this one nearly 4 years ago. He amazed me and made me play 251x stop ta. Many ppl dont even know it but my 251x recs are quite decent Original I just never posted any 251x stop vid. Imo andy is best ROLEMODEL of th3 and proly all th games. Too bad he left it for guitar hero ^^ PEACE.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

plum
04-23-2012, 19:11

Tony Himself
| Website
Elysium, because he invented shuffling. Tongue

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

wild786
04-23-2012, 19:32

w!Ld

lol everyone talks about old players, but are we talkin about best player by only regarding skills then obviously its not old players, the average skills of players today are worse than before, but the top players of today are much better than 02-07, if someone like nevermind or fg from today was there on fkone's best day they would be better than fkone

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Nevermind
04-23-2012, 19:37

Officer Dick

i just judge skills nowadays, since u cant compare newschool to oldschool.

rev for ta
blind for cz
wild for xtc
sneve for nm's (ye oldsql but u can compare them i guess)
fg is best allround tho. koth, prov, creativity for finding tfs/nms, unique style, blablabla

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

plum
04-23-2012, 19:41

Tony Himself
| Website
wild786 Wrote:lol everyone talks about old players, but are we talkin about best player by only regarding skills then obviously its not old players, the average skills of players today are worse than before, but the top players of today are much better than 02-07, if someone like nevermind or fg from today was there on fkone's best day they would be better than fkone

I'm glad you didn't include 2001 when shuffling was invented. Tongue Wink

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

wild786
04-23-2012, 20:01

w!Ld

shin Wrote:
wild786 Wrote:obviously best player is blind only thing he isnt good at is improv

the best joke ever Laugh

lol fkone is more hilarious than that Xd, i care most about ctf on this game and blind is best ctf player ever.. by far. and he is 1 of the best at most other games he just doenst participate in improv thats the only thing fkone is better than him at..

@plum u r right Xd but i got an analogy for u, comparing the inventor of something to the current level of that thing is like comparing one of those old fat TVs to a plasma screen

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]