04-24-2012, 13:00

Tony Himself
| Website
i was best cz playa in early 2011

Heart

wild786
04-24-2012, 13:02

w!Ld

shin Wrote:What a bullshit. You know better what i think and thought. The fact is that you were cheater, liar and my opinion about you is generally bad because you were one of the biggest noob in history. You can make even 100xtc. I'm gonna be always suspicious about your playing. Because you fucked ppl some years ago and who knows if you still don't do it. I won't take your game serious, because you don't deserve it.

Amfedain at 4th december 2005 answered to fkone about you:

"You are saying that Wild was doing double rails and was making TA line. LOL Cheater. I was playing with that noob. I guess he uses pb. and in ctf he is slow like turtle. Amen. "

Ofc we weren't 100 percent sure that you were cheating but we already talked about it. And you just proved it later.
no i dont KNOW what u think/thought but ur comment shows what u thought Closedeyes i remember that u were nice/indifferent to me before that 33 xtc and after that u hopped on the cheater bandwagon with sick
link me to the forum pls.. dont just copy paste and about u not trusting me bcos WHO KNOWS if i still don't do it.. obviously i proved i don't cheat by posting a vid of me doing big combos without cheats by that logic i can say maybe u cheated all this time but didn't tell anyone so i don't trust u i also dont trust ur vids which show ur balance of course this logic makes me a paranoid idiot, u are ignoring evidence right in front of ur eyes

also u r trusting ME when u say that i cheat because if i didn't tell u that i cheated u would never figure it out Closedeyes

its obvious to me that u thought 33 xtc was ridiculous but u didn't think 22 xtc was ridiculous meaning u thought skills that are required for 33 xtc are impossible and same goes for when u compare blinds skills to fkone or urself.. there is a huge difference

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

shin
04-24-2012, 13:11

old.
| Website
wild786 Wrote:
shin Wrote:What a bullshit. You know better what i think and thought. The fact is that you were cheater, liar and my opinion about you is generally bad because you were one of the biggest noob in history. You can make even 100xtc. I'm gonna be always suspicious about your playing. Because you fucked ppl some years ago and who knows if you still don't do it. I won't take your game serious, because you don't deserve it.

Amfedain at 4th december 2005 answered to fkone about you:

"You are saying that Wild was doing double rails and was making TA line. LOL Cheater. I was playing with that noob. I guess he uses pb. and in ctf he is slow like turtle. Amen. "

Ofc we weren't 100 percent sure that you were cheating but we already talked about it. And you just proved it later.
no i dont KNOW what u think/thought but ur comment shows what u thought Closedeyes i remember that u were nice/indifferent to me before that 33 xtc and after that u hopped on the cheater bandwagon with sick
link me to the forum pls.. dont just copy paste and about u not trusting me bcos WHO KNOWS if i still don't do it.. obviously i proved i don't cheat by posting a vid of me doing big combos without cheats by that logic i can say maybe u cheated all this time but didn't tell anyone so i don't trust u i also dont trust ur vids which show ur balance of course this logic makes me a paranoid idiot, u are ignoring evidence right in front of ur eyes

also u r trusting ME when u say that i cheat because if i didn't tell u that i cheated u would never figure it out Closedeyes

its obvious to me that u thought 33 xtc was ridiculous but u didn't think 22 xtc was ridiculous meaning u thought skills that are required for 33 xtc are impossible and same goes for when u compare blinds skills to fkone or urself.. there is a huge difference

Next bullshit.
Forum is polish, you won't understand anything. I'm gonna stop this conversion now. As biggest noob ever on thps3 your words mean nothing for me when we talk about skills. Yes, i'm ignorant for the guys who used to fuck ppl when they sucked like hell. You can be super hero for new players, or guys from MKO. But truth is you know shit about old times and you can't compare it with players in 2004-2007 year because you couldn't win anything without cheats. You can be good when there are 30players at community. Where were you when we had 200-300players at community? I guess in cheating area.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://devil.wrzesnia-info.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2196">http://devil.wrzesnia-info.com/modules. ... pic&t=2196</a><!-- m -->

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

bluey
04-24-2012, 14:13

FATALITY

heh guys, calm down.

shin Wrote:You can be super hero for new players, or guys from MKO.
huh, if you are looking at the MKO team, there is no wild's fan and no noobs. Only logic minded ppl who wanna have some fun on th3. hotdog, ownish or me. (nega is inactive, where is pirat?, muuuh?).

I remember when wild used his cheat (eb i guess) during an xtc game with me. He told me right after he was cheating. Now if you look his xtc vids, there isn't any cheat. So, maybe he has cheated a long time ago, but who cares now?

Wild is the best now without cheating. He wasn't the best in 2002/2006 or 2007. but he improved a lot. That's why he is talented. I remember when I played with fkone, amfe, shitbox, myna and ppl from THC, fuQ, x3o, HoW... That was great time, with solid skilled guys. I would say guys like fkone, ps2man, legsweeper or c9k were the best. (shitbox too Heart)
btw, I played in 2004/2006 then I stopped playin in 2007/2008/2009 then I started to play ag in 2010/until mid 2011 (Canada) then I play sometimes, when I am at parents home.
I ve the same skills now in cz/ctf than in 2006. I just improved a lot my improvisation. So maybe If I would have played all the time, I would be the best now?
who knows.

Heart

shin
04-24-2012, 14:38

old.
| Website
Ye even me say that Wild is the best now. But fact is that he doesn't know how we played, how good we were because he didn't play with us much. He didn't participate in any tourneys and talk like he knows everything. Wild- you can play 10 years, 15years, making 55 xtc, but remember that some guys still remember you from old times. You weren't top player there. You weren't even good.

Sometimes I think what i still do on thps3. If i would leave thps3 at 2007 probalby ppl would remember me and some other guys as ones of the best. But now when i generally talk about old times, i share with my expierence- I have a feeling that I destroy everything what we created by all years. It's not that im doing something wrong, but new players or old players who started to play good after 3-4 years of playing just see us as average players. That's sad.

@ day
why did you create that topic? Devil Wink

bluey
04-24-2012, 14:56

FATALITY

I think we all agree, but there is a misunderstood. We are not discussing about the same thing exactly, so we can't really compare or convince each other.

And ye, shinz0r, I ve the same feeling. Being a good th3 player were so much harder back in 2005 than now. That's a fact. Nowadays, you can learn th3 and become "pro" in 1 year max. That's sad, coz I ve started to be a bit good after 2 yrs, even more. Different times, different skills.

I guess I ll start playing THPSHD, if it's good, coz I wanna feel the same than thps3 in 2004. Discovering tfs, having a huge community blabla. (I will never stop th3, sure, but I ll play like always now : once for 2 months)

edit : DAY ! I ll kill you for creating this topic :lol:

Heart

wild786
04-24-2012, 15:13

w!Ld

lol if i won in xtc then ye it was bcos cheats but my wins in-time weren't because of cheats and i had decent amount of wins if i played with candy, schi or ocelot in my team so i was actually average in that time and not super noob like u say. i was super bad in 03 or something and i dont think u were there at that time

either way u r missing the point, u trusted my score when i did 22 xtc but didn't trust it when it was 33 xtc

btw it shows the skill lvl of those guys if they think 10 xtc is impossible with double rail (i can do it now for sure with the same line i used back then) lol in that thread amfe who was considered 1 of the great players of the time thinks 10 xtc is hard Xd that rly shows the skill lvl of that time man this thread u linked pretty much proves my point

shin
04-24-2012, 15:25

old.
| Website
That xtc thing is not important imo. I can clearly say that i was watching your 33 xtc and couldn't find any cheat. But understand that if i would cheat in the past, and i would make 40xtc you would be suspicious too. I'm not a guy who will accept that someone cheated him before and will have a respect after. Sorry.
Maybe i said too early that your 33xtc was a cheat. I don't know. I don't really remember this situation. Now I can say that it's possible, you made it, and really congrats.

Schi, Ocelot weren't so great in my best times. I remember Schi as normal, average player who left thps3 and started to play t2 and improved his prov skills. It's bad example for me. Because they weren't top players. Candy ofc was great, but he was better in non teams game.
I know that i wasn't at 03, but in 2005-2006 you were bad and that's fact.

Link proves that ppl didn't have such an amazing balance skills. That's all.

wild786
04-24-2012, 15:30

w!Ld

shin Wrote:That xtc thing is not important imo. I can clearly say that i was watching your 33 xtc and couldn't find any cheat. But understand that if i would cheat in the past, and i would make 40xtc you would be suspicious too. I'm not a guy who will accept that someone cheated him before and will have a respect after. Sorry.
Maybe i said too early that your 33xtc was a cheat. I don't know. I don't really remember this situation. Now I can say that it's possible, you made it, and really congrats.

Schi, Ocelot weren't so great in my best times. I remember Schi as normal, average player who left thps3 and started to play t2 and improved his prov skills. It's bad example for me. Because there weren't top players. Candy ofc was great, but he was better in non teams game.
I know that i wasn't at 03, but in 2005-2006 you were bad and that's fact.

Link proves that ppl didn't have such an amazing balance skills. That's all.
yes i know schi ocelot were not great players but they were average and i was at their lvl thats what im sayin

and im not trying to get ur respect here, just proving that the skill levels u are familiar with are lower than the skill levels im familiar with (meaning that players who u thought were good like fkone are not even close to players who i think r good like blind)

shin
04-24-2012, 15:38

old.
| Website
Totally disagree. Ppl in past used another skills than ppl now. Definietly they were better in dodging ppl than ppl nowadays. We used another kind of skills. Now ppl use things which we found. I remember even times when ppl didn't use window tf on ap, because it was cheat for them(us) Laugh Everything changes and Im pretty sure that if we could play a game like shin, fkone 2005-2006 vs wild, blind 2011 it would be one of the best game ever.