Best THPS3 player ?!

shin
04-25-2012, 08:38

old.
| Website
wild786 Wrote:yes against that team i probably cant win many games but canada cz i can do it for sure if u ever can bring them together i will prove it

No. with our skills from 2005-2006 you wouldn't have any chance. Especially with madix in team who was good at canada cz. Close it esk8. Or ban me. Dunno.

Ps. THC was imo the best thps3 team ever.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

wild786
04-25-2012, 08:42

w!Ld

shin Wrote:
wild786 Wrote:yes against that team i probably cant win many games but canada cz i can do it for sure if u ever can bring them together i will prove it

No. with our skills from 2005-2006 you wouldn't have any chance. Especially with madix in team who was good at canada cz. Close it esk8. Or ban me. Dunno.

Ps. THC was imo the best thps3 team ever.

im not trying to prove i was better than thc from 2005. i never said that, i said thc of today if i can beat thc of today 7 vs 1 im saying i can beat fkone of 2005 but im not saying i can beat thc of 2005 read my post again

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

shin
04-25-2012, 08:46

old.
| Website
THC today doesn't exist. Ppl don't play and they never will. Maybe you can own fkone 2005. Because i didn't say that fkone was the best at ctf, cz. Because I can clearly say that i was better than him, and that game wouldn't be so easy for you. And we will never know who was better. But Fkone was totally good in everything including games like ta, graff, nms and prov. Maybe he wasn't the best in any of games, but was on very high level.

wild786
04-25-2012, 08:49

w!Ld

alright fine, pick a total of 3-4 players from today who u think combined will be equal to 2 fkones, and i will play against them try not to pick blind owni or fg

shin
04-25-2012, 08:55

old.
| Website
wild786 Wrote:alright fine, pick a total of 3-4 players from today who u think combined will be equal to 2 fkones, and i will play against them try not to pick blind owni or fg

wtf is this? You are starting to act like god of this game. We should stop talking about it. This thread started to be our personal fight. No sense because it's not gonna change our opinions and we will never back to the past to compare all this shit.

Close?

wild786
04-25-2012, 09:02

w!Ld

shin Wrote:
wild786 Wrote:alright fine, pick a total of 3-4 players from today who u think combined will be equal to 2 fkones, and i will play against them try not to pick blind owni or fg

wtf is this? You are starting to act like god of this game. We should stop talking about it. This thread started to be our personal fight. No sense because it's not gonna change our opinions and we will never back to the past to compare all this shit.

Close?
lol really? u r just dismissing it? i am giving chance to both of us to prove ourselves. u are the first one who dissed my opinion but aren't willing to back up ur claim that my opinion is a joke

if u think my ego is so big whats wrong with making me lose with 3 good players and bringing it down a little. i don't feel like this is a fight perhaps u are gettin too emotionally involved in this. and are u saying it won't change ur opinion if i beat 3 players who combined should be as good as 2 fkones? if thats the case then u r just being stubborn

shin
04-25-2012, 09:05

old.
| Website
It's not gonna prove anything. Fkone is fkone, me is me. Nvm is Nvm. Esk8 is Esk8. Blue is Blue. Lyst is lyst. If you win vs Nvm or Blue or something like that it means that you won vs them. Not vs Fkone or shin 2005 rotfl.

wild786
04-25-2012, 09:09

w!Ld

yes u are right, but in this case im not playin 1vs1, if u agree that lyst nvm and bluey of today combined can win against fkone of 05 and i beat these 3 ppl together that means that im better than fkone. thats the logic im using here tell me if u see a flaw in that logic

shin
04-25-2012, 09:14

old.
| Website
wild786 Wrote:yes u are right, but in this case im not playin 1vs1, if u agree that lyst nvm and bluey of today can win against fkone of 05 and i beat these 3 ppl that means that im better than fkone. thats the logic im using here tell me if u see a flaw in that logic

Do you read my posts? I didn't say that fkone is best cz, ctf players. I said he is overally the best for me because I was better than fkone in cz and ctf. That logic has no sense for me. If you want to play vs Nvm. Just do it. I don't care. Everyone of us are good in different aspects. and winning vs Nvm or Lyst doesn't prove anything for me. Because you had to play vs fkone 2005-2006 or me if you would prove anything and that's pretty impossible. That's why our conversation doesn't make any sense.

if i will win improv tourney it means that im better than you now? Nope. Because you are better in other games than me now.

wild786
04-25-2012, 09:21

w!Ld

ye sure but thats why i said equivalent to 2 fkone's, but w/e if u say he was good in ta/graf tell me did he ever make 4bill in foundry cos blind did it. if u say over all best lets consider everything here

ta : fkone can't match blinds score so thers style of play/opinion doesn't matter here
graf: maybe fkone was better rly i can't say i never playd graff with fkone (or atleast i dont remember playing)
slap : what was fkone's slap rec? idk
anyway his comboing skills weren't that great if he thought 10 xtc is impressive
koth: this can be proven if u take 2 ppl who u think combined can beat fkone and if me or blind beat their combined koth score in a single match
keep away: same this can also be tested by similar means
same goes for cz/ctf

only thing fkone is better than blind is at improv and yet u say overall he is better player but if i try to find a way to prove it u reject it u haven't pointed out the flaw in my logic yet either

it seems to me u are just avoiding it now, if u had no idea on who's better why make fun of my opinion like this:
shin Wrote:
wild786 Wrote:obviously best player is blind only thing he isnt good at is improv

the best joke ever Laugh