Soccer.

Lyst
07-03-2012, 11:00

Administrator
| Website
You can't predict it, but based on the first half it was not a 4-0 game. Italy had even more possesion than Spain.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

shin
07-03-2012, 11:39

old.
| Website
Still don't get what you are talking about :roll: it was 4:0, not a 2:0 or 2:1. If it was 2:0 in 1st half when italy had more possesion of a ball, then it could be still 4:0 in 2nd half. This conversation is about nothing generally Wink Spain played awesome match and congrats to them.

Anyway i'm proud that Poland and Ukraine made a great tourney. As i know many foreign ppl liked my country and matches were great. Offensive football, many goals. Liked it.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

r34
07-04-2012, 17:22

Noob

italy had a less day of rest than spain and players were exhausted after the match against germany, chiellini one of the best italian defenders wasnt at his best and for his weak we suffered the first goal.
imo in 2nd half we had chances to get raw to 2-2, i was pretty sure but then everything went wrong.
4-0 wasnt rly a fair score anyway spain wouldve win in any other condition theyre the best team nowadays
im proud of what italian team showed this year, contrary to usually we didnt focus much on defense, proposed more actions and good performance