-Who's-tha-Fish- r2 -Kona

bluey
04-01-2012, 17:57

FATALITY

hey old buddies, be patient. I agree with pika. He may have some unplanned stuffs in his life, so let him 1-2 days to judge.(my opinion)

Heart
Quote this message in a reply

sqoon
04-01-2012, 18:50

only god damn nolifes doesnt understand 2ss. be fuckin patient and get life...

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005898647199

Lyst
04-01-2012, 19:21

Administrator
| Website
Nevermind didn't tell us that 2ss told him he was busy during the first 3 days. But still it's already 8 days since the deadline. Players want to continue their tournament. If you have such a busy life that you can't find 1 hour in 8 days, then don't sign up as a judge.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

SicK
04-01-2012, 20:06

Tony Himself

sqoon Wrote:only god damn nolifes doesnt understand 2ss. be fuckin patient and get life...

Please rofl stop those things about life. It doesn't even look serious anymore. Like what can u do in your life to be so bussy? We are not 16hours a day workers here or anything. I tell u how normal life look like if u dont know it yet<i bet u dont>. U wake up around 6 am u work for 8 to 10 hours, then u come back home around 16-18. Than u can easly find 1-2 hours for ur free time activities then u go sleep and REPEAT. I assume u can have a bussy life but u still have so called "freetime" where u can easly judge those 16 or so runs. zzzz.peace.

NOTE: I dont blame 2ss , he is a good friend i just think he maybe doesnt take it serious enough< i dont say he should but then u dont sign up as judge>.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

shin
04-01-2012, 20:45

old.
| Website
@sick

you have to have such a boring life if you think that everyone has a life like you described it. Maybe 2ss shouldn't be a judge if he is busy guy, but your sarcastic arguments, saying like that only you are right is just pathetic. You just did same with my 8ball tourney so don't say to another ppl what they should or shouldn't.

My solution:
-give him 1 or 2 more days. If he won't judge it, then kick him from a tourney and go to next round.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

SicK
04-01-2012, 21:03

Tony Himself

Rofl shin your life is even worse then my standard example so pls dont even try to tell me what life is as u have NO IDEA what life is just yet. Stop this kiddy thing about ur 8ball noob tour which u made only cuz u spend 2k games playing it and u are semigood at it. It is like u made this tour only cuz u want to feed ur pathetic no lifer ego.Just shut it , isnt funny or anything. Also stop ur lame protecting of pica and sqoon u are not too good at it even after those years studing law your defense is poor at max Original (Y)

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

shin
04-01-2012, 21:16

old.
| Website
I see you know how my life look like Laugh congrats.

8ball was a proposition for a tourney. Ppl liked it so I made a tour. As you see I make many tours last time. Just for this community. so i really don't know what you talking about. What ego? wtf? I could be even bad player in 8 ball and still could make a tour because this game is great. You are the next guy who can only criticize and doing nothing. Did you sign up? fuck yes! so you should play. But you just acted like 8 years old kid who lost a game, and he won't play anymore because he lost.

In every tourney you have a problem. You try to prove things which don't exist. You are so bored I see.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Giel
04-01-2012, 21:17

What? 180!?

Don't cry and wait for 2ss Wink

2sS
04-02-2012, 15:38

Sorry guys for waiting so long for my score list, but I just rly had no time, I will do it in two comming hours, please be patient, I have too many things lately to do, I had some exams and some trips to do with parts to motorcycles, so I've not been sittin' in home too much last days. It didn't depend from me...

Dayman, fighter of the nightman, champion of the sun, he's the master of karate and frendship for everyone!

Nevermind
04-04-2012, 18:08

Officer Dick

I've got it so far, but fg forgot to judge wolf.. so we gotta w8 for him

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”