What About A "Chapter-3" Facebook Page :D?

HotSauce
03-11-2012, 18:00

2Pac

Day Wrote:nah facebook is horrible... trust me. DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU HAVNT YET!!!
It might be good to contact people an maybe also find some old or new friends but it just saves everyyything. I'm fucking sad that i signed up there.. If i could change one thing in my life i would delete everything about myself on facebook ( which basically isnt possible) ;(

That's sooo true,i would do the same but not possible..
Quote this message in a reply

Shizz
03-11-2012, 19:00

It's Rodney!

Zedd Wrote:I think you're talking about personal problems.. that's not a facebook problem.

:Original
:Original :Original
:Original :Original :Original
:Original :Original :Original :Original
:Original :Original :Original :Original :Original

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

David
03-11-2012, 20:54

What? 180!?

Wolf Wrote:
Day Wrote:nah facebook is horrible... trust me. DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU HAVNT YET!!!
It might be good to contact people an maybe also find some old or new friends but it just saves everyyything. I'm fucking sad that i signed up there.. If i could change one thing in my life i would delete everything about myself on facebook ( which basically isnt possible) ;(

That's sooo true,i would do the same but not possible..

Until the end of Time...

Day
03-11-2012, 21:50

Tony Himself
| Website
Zedd Wrote:I agree too :Original @Day: I think you're talking about personal problems.. that's not a facebook problem.
What does that have to do with personal problems? Facebook creaters should go to jail for saving everything... Where you are/Who you are/What you say etc... this whole shit hasnt to do a fuck with privacy

Heart

Shizz
03-11-2012, 23:09

It's Rodney!

I don't really see the problem.. U hate it like it has killed hundreds of people?? Just stop using it? Delete ur account? Stop crying? I don't see the problem in using facebook neither do my friends.. its fun sharing things and creating groups Original

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Esk8
03-12-2012, 04:14

Three-sixty!

You can't actually delete your account though, that's the thing. It only hides it from the general public, but facebook still sells your personal info to third party companies.

Lalita
03-12-2012, 09:40

Officer Dick
| Website
Esk8 Wrote:You can't actually delete your account though, that's the thing. It only hides it from the general public, but facebook still sells your personal info to third party companies.
You can De-activate it, well if it saves statuses that's what it's for lol? Just delete the status or what ever, your fault for writing it, personal problems I guess. What else can it be...

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Psycho
03-12-2012, 13:45

rockband addict

facebook sux :roll:

Lalita
03-12-2012, 15:06

Officer Dick
| Website
I think it only sucks if you have boring people or no friend or something. I communicate over facebook, it helps when I go riding, helps finding out if someone dies or something, alot easier, free, don't know why everyone hates it.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Day
03-12-2012, 15:52

Tony Himself
| Website
Lalita Wrote:
Esk8 Wrote:You can't actually delete your account though, that's the thing. It only hides it from the general public, but facebook still sells your personal info to third party companies.
You can De-activate it, well if it saves statuses that's what it's for lol? Just delete the status or what ever, your fault for writing it, personal problems I guess. What else can it be...
You can not deactivate that. Facebook saves everything in their database... And as esk8 said, they sell this information... Which is totally retarded.. It's not about killing people but it's about abusing facebook the way it shouldnt be

Heart