h4x fastrix

Demo
03-04-2012, 13:09

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
Lalita Wrote:Are you stupid?
keep your mouth closed. quoting coolsnake "Therefore I also provided my mod without any extra tricks." can't read? not my problem.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-
Quote this message in a reply

Lalita
03-04-2012, 13:49

Officer Dick
| Website
Demo Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:Are you stupid?
keep your mouth closed. quoting coolsnake "Therefore I also provided my mod without any extra tricks." can't read? not my problem.
Keep my mouth closed? Some kind of threat? We have discussed why the community don't want the mod, no one wants fucking level out or spine transfer, its cheats and pathetic, you can't compare this to 1.3, so don't reply when you don't know shit about what your talking mate.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Faith
03-04-2012, 22:25

Tony Himself

this is starting to get funny

Nevermind
03-04-2012, 23:16

Officer Dick

Faith Wrote:this is starting to get funny
nope.

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Demo
03-05-2012, 03:06

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
1.3 contains enough cheaty stuff to be ignored by most players. same level out, since it's progression of 1.3. both of 'em add new stuff, both of 'em crash ppl online (however the latter have "safe" variant). let's say this problem is solved and it doesn't crash anymore. but this won't resolve disbalance created by editing tricks' score and/or timing and adding abilities.

so since noone wants to download something as lyst said in coolsnake's thread, the only solution is - do not use any mods :lol:

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Lalita
03-05-2012, 05:18

Officer Dick
| Website
Demo Wrote:1.3 contains enough cheaty stuff to be ignored by most players. same level out, since it's progression of 1.3. both of 'em add new stuff, both of 'em crash ppl online (however the latter have "safe" variant). let's say this problem is solved and it doesn't crash anymore. but this won't resolve disbalance created by editing tricks' score and/or timing and adding abilities.

so since noone wants to download something as lyst said in coolsnake's thread, the only solution is - do not use any mods :lol:
When 1.3 was released there was a bigger community, most players which used to properly were not aloud to in tours. The difference is at c3 no one uses 1.3 and it's not accepted, only fast tricks as esk8 said most people jump from thps3 to thps4 and up. Which THPS3 is the only online one with slow tricks. It's not cheating in TA, because TA is split into many categories, like 251 stop, 251 patch, 251 patch with dao etc. So I didn't see a point of coolsnake working on such a big project when no one in this community is going to benefit.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Lyst
03-05-2012, 11:17

Administrator
| Website
The only people using 1.3 were those who played thps4 and up. The people who still played THPS3 before the release of 1.3 were all against it.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

plum
03-05-2012, 12:11

Tony Himself
| Website
anyone using this h4x online will be killed and banned. ==Original

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

cWalker
03-06-2012, 15:53

Noob

it says aitricks.qb corrupt - game will exit now.