01-17-2012, 09:46

Administrator
| Website
I gotta love these North Korean Tournaments :lol:

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

01-17-2012, 10:32

Proskater

lol shin you know its because u dont like me... dont worry the feeling is mutual. besides if you can't put aside childish feelings then i dont even want to play in ur tourney lol...

sure i can leave everyday just like anyone else... lol but the fact is i am one of th3's most active players... why dont u follow suit and go play some japanese games or something and let us alone already.

01-17-2012, 10:40

Proskater

shin Wrote:well, you have problem with me. Not me with you. Anyway I don't look if I like someone or not. I generally look if someone is available to play it. In my eyes you are not because you can leave thps3 everyday. so You can't play.

seems you may need ur eyes checked shin... besides you act like you know every1 and their schedules. (which is wrong) i play my matches i play all my tourneys. do not pretend like you know me .assumptions make an ass out of you... and u know the rest. hahaha OH NO 2 POSTS!!! SHIN U BETTER PLAY ADMIN AND WARN ME LOLOLOL

Lalita
01-17-2012, 10:43

Officer Dick
| Website
420 Wrote:OH NO 2 POSTS!!! SHIN U BETTER PLAY ADMIN AND WARN ME LOLOLOL
:lol:

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Lyst
01-17-2012, 10:58

Administrator
| Website
Lalita Wrote:
I almost warned you for posting only a smiley :Laugh

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Lalita
01-17-2012, 11:10

Officer Dick
| Website
lyst Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:
I almost warned you for posting only a smiley :Laugh
It's not on the rules is it :roll:

shin
01-17-2012, 11:22

old.
| Website
WTF?

420 you should really grow up. You attack me for nothing. Dunno what's wrong with you. You tell me that I act like kid, but i generally do nothing. You make only a mess on forum and I'm really suprised that admins tolerate it.

How do i know if you play your tourneys when You didn't even partipicate in any tourney in last 5 years. or Am I wrong?

You just can't accept that it's my tourney and I really want to make a succesfull tourney. Many ppl accepted invitation system and don't make any problems because They know that making good ctf tourney is very hard. But you just come after 50years of not playing and you act like big boss and tell me that you deserve to be in.

I don't know all players but made some kind of work to check them and they really liked it. So don't talk about things which you don't know.

Next thing to admin: why you just don't change the rules of forum? Sorry but lalita made 2 unnecessary posts which looks like spam for me. Do we really need to see posts like that? Anyway I feel flamed by 420 for nothing.

Lyst start to make something with it

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Lalita
01-17-2012, 11:26

Officer Dick
| Website
shin Wrote:WTF?

420 you should really grow up. You attack me for nothing. Dunno what's wrong with you. You tell me that I act like kid, but i generally do nothing. You make only a mess on forum and I'm really suprised that admins tolerate it.

How do i know if you play your tourneys when You didn't even partipicate in any tourney in last 5 years. or Am I wrong?

You just can't accept that it's my tourney and I really want to make a succesfull tourney. Many ppl accepted invitation system and don't make any problems because They know that making good ctf tourney is very hard. But you just come after 50years of not playing and you act like big boss and tell me that you deserve to be in.

I don't know all players but made some kind of work to check them and they really liked it. So don't talk about things which you don't know.

Next thing to admin: why you just don't change the rules of forum? Sorry but lalita made 2 unnecessary posts which looks like spam for me. Do we really need to see posts like that? Anyway I feel flamed by 420 for nothing.

Lyst start to make something with it
Lol, let me guess I can't join because you don't like me? You make unnecessary posts and if someone else does it it's wrong in your eyes? What the hell is wrong with you, this tourney is fail, 420 here I come...

shin
01-17-2012, 12:06

old.
| Website
Me and Wild aren't good friends neither and he got invite. Same blind. So please leave this topic and make your own ctf tourney. There are many factors why some ppl got invite, and some not.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Lalita
01-17-2012, 12:10

Officer Dick
| Website
shin Wrote:Me are Wild aren't good friends neither and he got invite.
What... ? :roll: