01-12-2012, 17:21

Officer Dick

i still dont get it^^

Nevermind
01-12-2012, 17:48

Officer Dick

marcPHUN Wrote:shin you are my hero.
..was meant like..lol shin, your a funny boy

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

narK
04-03-2012, 11:01

Wannabe

Zedd Wrote:the one(s) who edited it all must've had alot of work Ohmy!
Not really :roll:

Candyman can.

SicK
04-05-2012, 09:32

Tony Himself

marcPHUN Wrote:shin you are my hero.

You guys better stay on th3 cuz you know shit about the other games.
This video is really great and good players know it.

I think this video doesn't deserves to be here anyway.

Wow dat guy is lucky i wasnt active when this low video i didnt even watch came out. What even is this post? wow marc that post is below anything i ever seen. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. IMO you should post ur vids in LOCKED TOPICS if u already know it is GREAT and u only want ppl to watch and not to coment it at all. OW WAIT u want kids to tell u that ur vid is GREATTTTT<thing u already know ROFL>. 1 BIG FAIL.

AND YES THIS VID TOO SUPERIOR FOR OUR EYES TO EVEN WATCH IT LMAO FKING BEST POST EVER SEEN IN WHOLE TH FORUMS HISTORY. NO SHIT THIS GAME<and community> FALL SO DEEP INTO A DEEP SHIT.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Faith
04-06-2012, 10:16

Tony Himself

pff.. sick, instead of telling what the motives are for someone to place the vid, (what you actually cant know) and telling why their community has gone bad.. You could just act friendly? I dont see the point of all this negatism.. (unless you have a to big ego and your need statisfaction and your getting that by slaughter/criticize someone else so your selfimage is lift up). but thats just my thought..

SicK
04-06-2012, 14:15

Tony Himself

Not too sure who you are actually. Sure tho that you have no idea what u post ur smart words about. My point is if some guy can just come here @c3 and tell u all that u are too fking bad to even watch his movie<that is what he did> and you guys only agree with him then what the heck is wrong with you srsly. If u let them tell you that u are worse only cuz u play th3 and u agree with that OK your choice. I wont agree with it and thats what i can do.peace.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Faith
04-06-2012, 15:00

Tony Himself

first of all, what does it matter who i am. 2nd i know what im talking about. 3rd I just asked why you had to bring your message so negatively. now i know why you did. so i change my perception about your motive. but i dont change the fact that i think it was still impolite. And now you telling me that i think thats its okay that he says that th3 players are worse?.. where does that come from... your thinking for another again.. I didnt even know he said that. but still i was pointing to your behavior what i disaprove.

David
04-06-2012, 17:40

What? 180!?

Faith Wrote:he says that th3 players are worse?.. where does that come from... your thinking for another again.. I didnt even know he said that.
Here:
marcPHUN Wrote:You guys better stay on th3 cuz you know shit about the other games.

Until the end of Time...