PHUN VOL. 3

Faith
04-06-2012, 17:57

Tony Himself

david'' And now you telling me that i think thats its okay that he says that th3 players are worse?.. means. that i dont think its okay that he said that. Adn where does that come from doesnt imply that i wanna know where it stands.'' it means that i wonder where it comes from why sick thinks that i think its okay.''

David
04-06-2012, 18:13

What? 180!?

Faith Wrote:...why sick thinks that i think its okay.
SicK Wrote:...and you guys only agree with him then what the heck is wrong with you srsly.If u let them tell you that u are worse only cuz u play th3 and u agree with that OK your choice. I wont agree with it...

@SicK And really, why do you think that we agree with him? Because we didn't hit back as you did?

Until the end of Time...

Faith
04-06-2012, 18:16

Tony Himself

david im trying to understand what you wanna tell, but i have a hard time trying so.
Can you be a bit more specific to who you are talking and in more detail. pls

David
04-06-2012, 18:52

What? 180!?

1. The two quotes were for you. It's simple logic. wtf...
2. You have to understand Sick's character. He thinks that we let marc to say that (we're stupid and know nothing about newer games than THPS3 - and this is wrong), because we didn't write anything against it, unlike him. We just didn't give a fuck about it(maybe someone did, but didn't write it down), and it made him mad.

Until the end of Time...

shin
04-06-2012, 18:54

old.
| Website
This video sucks. yo.

and is old :mrgreen:

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Nevermind
04-06-2012, 18:58

Officer Dick

Oh i just saw here is a new video, so here my opinion:
That was boring. Seriously. I would cut 90% of the video. Too many short clips, known moves, tfs which you can see in many other videos. TH4 was ok, but still remind me tlt stuff. Also liked double nms but still too short. Funny part wasn't funny. Sountrack wasn't interesting. That's all. Intro was great. Sorry but 3/10.

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

shin
04-06-2012, 19:00

old.
| Website
Nevermind Wrote:Oh i just saw here is a new video, so here my opinion:
That was boring. Seriously. I would cut 90% of the video. Too many short clips, known moves, tfs which you can see in many other videos. TH4 was ok, but still remind me tlt stuff. Also liked double nms but still too short. Funny part wasn't funny. Sountrack wasn't interesting. That's all. Intro was great. Sorry but 3/10.

couldn't say it better :mrgreen:

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Faith
04-06-2012, 19:09

Tony Himself

oh i c david. if its sicks character..then he can be so nagetivly..(sarcasm)
Whats your first quote about..? what you wanna say with it?
''isnt it logic'' wtf..'' It isnt logic for me if you just put 2 quotes without telling why you put them.

Nevermind
04-06-2012, 19:10

Officer Dick

shin Wrote:
Nevermind Wrote:Oh i just saw here is a new video, so here my opinion:

couldn't say it better :mrgreen:

lol you agree with this?? cmon.

to be honest i've seen enough videos to know whats good and whats bad and there is not even one reason you can say this video isn't good or boring.

idk who but someone gave a 6/10.
Please show me whats a 8/10 to 10/10 video for you because i'm pretty interested to know.

and why I said this video doesn't deserves to be here is because you guys all play th3.

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

David
04-06-2012, 19:30

What? 180!?

Faith Wrote:Whats your first quote about..? what you wanna say with it?
''isnt it logic'' wtf..'' It isnt logic for me if you just put 2 quotes without telling why you put them.
wtf? 1st is question, the 2nd is the answer... wtf Laugh

Until the end of Time...