PHUN VOL. 3

plum
01-11-2012, 20:35

Tony Himself
| Website
shin Wrote:
plum Wrote:I replied to you because you said it's old stuff. You just proved that you know nothing about thug games.

Jesus, Do i really have to upload all videos which I have to prove you all that many stuff is old? Ofc some stuff is new, I don't mention it. And mr graff you know more ofc.

PS. Love this kind of arguments.
I've also seen tons of thps videos and I wasted years on playing thug2 and I haven't seen anyone performing those tricks in game or in video. I'm not thps4 or thug expert as I didn't play them so much as thug2 or thps3, but maybe expect few clips from Manhattan and maybe few more tfs, most of stuff was something I've never seen before. You arguments are like "he flew on right side. In THO video he flew on left.". Really go play those games instead of trying to be expert that seen 3 dvds of videos. You are like: "oh he performed sg in Moscow. It's old".

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

shin
01-11-2012, 21:32

old.
| Website
nope. i'm not an expert of thug games. Maybe you play more but it doesn't change anything for me. Really i can compare many stuff from this video with stuff which is already made. Many things is just very similair and even made in the same way. Dunno how many videos you have watched but i just say what i know and what i saw.

Anyway I stop typing in this section. Ofc from time to time I will type something but never say if something is old or not. If you want to see this section with posts like "nice, it's awesome" then ok. Not my business. Sharing with ppl with some knowledge, talking about history, saying that something is old or new have no sense for me anymore. Yo.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

plum
01-11-2012, 22:02

Tony Himself
| Website
Ohh shin I meant cg, not sg in Moscow :Original

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

marcPHUN
01-11-2012, 22:19

Noob

shin you are my hero.

You guys better stay on th3 cuz you know shit about the other games.
This video is really great and good players know it.

I think this video doesn't deserves to be here anyway.

Day
01-11-2012, 22:23

Tony Himself
| Website
marcPHUN Wrote:You guys better stay on th3 cuz you know shit about the other games.
lol? You heared the feedback of 5 people and think you can say anything about the c3 community? wtf

Heart

f4qq
01-11-2012, 22:24

What? 180!?
| Website
marcPHUN Wrote:shin you are my hero.

You guys better stay on th3 cuz you know shit about the other games.
This video is really great and good players know it.

why not? there is 1 th3 clip!

Nice to meet you , my name is hyon.
pz.

Shizz
01-11-2012, 22:33

It's Rodney!

As you criticise the soundtrack, you might also want to criticise the video editing? Well yes I think you should also think about that, and that is great work Ohmy! I really think the one(s) who edited it all must've had alot of work Ohmy! I haven't got any problems with the soundtracks, they look cool for me (: (JUSTICE Laugh)

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

marcPHUN
01-11-2012, 22:34

Noob

to be honest i've seen enough videos to know whats good and whats bad and there is not even one reason you can say this video isn't good or boring.

idk who but someone gave a 6/10.
Please show me whats a 8/10 to 10/10 video for you because i'm pretty interested to know.

and why I said this video doesn't deserves to be here is because you guys all play th3. That's all

marcPHUN
01-11-2012, 22:36

Noob

thanks zedd Original

f4qq
01-11-2012, 22:36

What? 180!?
| Website
marcPHUN Wrote:to be honest i've seen enough videos to know whats good and whats bad and there is not even one reason you can say this video isn't good or boring.

idk who but someone gave a 6/10.
Please show me whats a 8/10 to 10/10 video for you because i'm pretty interested to know.

and why I said this video doesn't deserves to be here is because you guys all play th3. That's all

There are some players who also plays thaw, thug2 ,thug and thps4 in this community.

Nice to meet you , my name is hyon.
pz.