[THPS3] Level Out 2.9 (28/1/2012)

Kenji
03-20-2012, 23:02

Noob

Have to say that, sorry.

lyst Wrote:[...]but fasttricks give more possibilities.[...]

Maybe we should move to another level. As you said, we are playing this games over and over and at some point you pretty much know all moves and tricks.
But if you add now new moves just like the wallieplant there are new (more) possibilities, which make the games more interesting and more difficult. So even the "old" and experienced players have something new to discover.

Of course its necessary that everyone who joins in the game has to download these scripts but since you plan to integrate C3 in Thps3, it shouldn't be very difficult to make a small notification that this server is playing with modified scripts and maybe a download option too.

Just my thoughts Original
Quote this message in a reply

Lyst
03-21-2012, 10:19

Administrator
| Website
THPS3 will be integrated (if vadru is finally done :lol: ) with a file people still need to download. Besides the file doesn't crash other people who decide to not use this mod. And for the people who want to use wallieplants and levelouts etc. Go play THPS4 and onwards, those games are build around features like that.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

shin
03-21-2012, 10:26

old.
| Website
lyst Wrote:if vadru is finally done :lol:

gonna happens this year ?

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Vadru
03-21-2012, 10:51

What? 180!?

Maybe I get this wrong but it seems like you think I work slow I just want to inform you that this isn't something that you just write down but I have however prity much dissambled all the functions needed and just need to put things togehter BUT I can't work on it allways since I have schoool, hobbies, etc.. also I'm working on level mod so it might take time but just be patient and it will come along someday!

shin
03-21-2012, 11:00

old.
| Website
I'm just kidding Tongue because lyst says that we wait for vadru's part from 3-4 months Laugh

keep your good work up Wink

Lyst
03-21-2012, 11:10

Administrator
| Website
Vadru Wrote:Maybe I get this wrong but it seems like you think I work slow I just want to inform you that this isn't something that you just write down but I have however prity much dissambled all the functions needed and just need to put things togehter BUT I can't work on it allways since I have schoool, hobbies, etc.. also I'm working on level mod so it might take time but just be patient and it will come along someday!
Don't worry dude, was just fucking around :Laugh

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Demo
03-21-2012, 14:19

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
Kenji Wrote:Maybe we should move to another level. As you said, we are playing this games over and over and at some point you pretty much know all moves and tricks
you're definitely right, however i think most of these options i'd say make game easier - you can access something that you couldn't with it, keeping game balance is hard, coolsnake chosen th4 physics and settings and i think it's pretty nice. Auto-download is what we told about with vardu and actually it's possible, just you know, not everyone will be happy Tongue

finally we need something deeper than copypaste compilations of netmessages and fastairtricks with new fonts. Tongue

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

shin
03-21-2012, 14:37

old.
| Website
what i need are new places for zones and flags!

Vadru
03-21-2012, 19:04

What? 180!?

Whats wrong with ctf in new levels?

shin
03-21-2012, 21:02

old.
| Website
Vadru Wrote:Whats wrong with ctf in new levels?
nothing. I didn't say it's wrong Tongue