Merry Christmas !

Nevermind
12-25-2011, 14:56

Officer Dick

So here it is, Merry Christmas (santa)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqg76WI4BM4&feature=youtu.be">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqg76WI4 ... e=youtu.be</a><!-- m -->

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”
Quote this message in a reply

Faith
12-25-2011, 14:58

Tony Himself

Just, awesome (Y)

Faith
12-25-2011, 15:05

Tony Himself

Merry Christmas to you 2! and I loved the vid Laugh

Psycho
12-25-2011, 16:10

rockband addict

dat rio nm.

shin
12-25-2011, 16:35

old.
| Website
dunno what to say.

wasn't bad but excepted something more. I'm not a fun of the transfers what you know. Especially when the stuff is already known. Good thing is that you used some creativity. That's + for you. Nm's wasn't bad. Kona nm was ok. But Rio a bit disappointed me. It was too much linear and i had a feeling that i already seen this. Ofc you can disagree with me but i had a feeling i know what you gonna do. The most important thing of nms!!!! Listen everyone. When I watch a nm i expect good line joined with good looking tricks. But when most of you make unwanted special grind all the time it looks so awful. Really fucking hate it Original) I don't judge editing because it's not important imo. Generally video wasn't bad. I didn't say to you but I really wanted to see some good improv from you. You know what I mean- the mixtape which i wanted to make in your video as special guest. But i'm too lazy ^_^ Anyway again we get video with similair ideas- nms+tfs. From players like you- very good players, I expect something new. But still got the same. Thps3 is not only tfs and nms. Be creative in other aspects of the game Wink

7/10 yo Wink

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

bluey
12-25-2011, 17:13

FATALITY

Well, I can understand your point of view shinzy Wink

imo, that was awesome, coz there are many tfs i didnt know, so for me it's creativity.

+ I couldnt predict his Kona nm, coz i ve never played this level 8-)
Rio nm was the best Rio nm i ve seen (objectively). that was long, creative, stylish. You may know another better rio nm capped, but I dont know Wink

To conclude, keep making some videos nvm, coz you are one of the last trying to find tfs, spending lot of time on capping.

THE BEST PART WAS THE DOUBLE NM WITH THE GUEST : bLuemaN

GJ dude, and Merry XMAS TO ALL !

Heart

wild786
12-25-2011, 17:28

w!Ld

woot very nice vid loved blueys part Heart Laugh

also i should be a special guest cos i said y0wz :0

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Nevermind
12-25-2011, 20:32

Officer Dick

yo shin ==Original
i feel like every criticism on your criticism would be arrogant, but still i gotta say:
Thps3 is not only improv and improv. Respect creativity in other aspects of the game Wink

I can understand your opinion bout' the rio nm. Noticed that i did too many unwanted special grinds in the end because you're concentrating really much on your balance and on those tf. it might also be linear for a nm, but i guess it's pretty much the biggest lvl usage wich you can put in a rio nm + rio is just linear 38 anyway this is the first and only rio nm i've seen :ugeek:

About Prov in this video.. I just didn't want to put some short clips of proving between those tfs'. there are also alot provtapes and there's also prov ONLY Tongue .
well this wasnt supposed to be a mixtape, but i respect your opinion, that it would be more interesting for u Wink

Altho, thx alot for your comment. Next time it's not gonna be a tf-video Wink

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

shin
12-25-2011, 20:45

old.
| Website
Feel free to comment. It's forum and everyone has his own mind. I won't be mad and you can disagree with me.
Anyway improv isn't only a thing which i expect. There can easily be a stuff with crown or some cz/ctf skills, or some funny things. You had a lot time to do it. I know that I fucked it up too but it was your video.
About Rio. ofc it was good, nice level usage but still if rio is a linear level- you could do something more. Something what recognize you as a pro. I respect all of this players who play nowadays. They can think they are pro because they know pro pw and can make transfers. But hello- you are from elite. And from players like you i expect that i will see much better videos. That's all.

As I said to you. I'm lazy but from new year i want to start my new project. And want to invite some players to help me and create best thps3 video ever.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Nevermind
12-25-2011, 20:50

Officer Dick

waiting for it :Original