Lol i'll just create 100 fake acc's =)

signs*

Heart
Quote this message in a reply

Demo
01-02-2012, 15:40

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
Quote:I suggest that if you want to make an official representation of the THPS community you might want to implement a strict No Warez-policy. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forum.thpsx.com/index.cgi?board=">http://forum.thpsx.com/index.cgi?board=</a><!-- m --> ... &thread=26
coolsnake is right, why activision would listen someone who provides their game for free??

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Krad
01-02-2012, 19:25

Administrator

thanks, I removed the direct download link and edited "Games" out of the title.

PC Petition as of right now has reached 177 signatures.

Lalita
01-02-2012, 19:38

Officer Dick
| Website
Krad Wrote:thanks, I removed the direct download link and edited "Games" out of the title.

PC Petition as of right now has reached 177 signatures.
What happens if we get the number we need?

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Krad
01-02-2012, 19:45

Administrator

Honestly I didnt expect the boost of signatures this quickly. I'm debating whether or not to extend the ''Signature Goal" to 500 once the petition reaches around 250, but perhaps not. What do you guys think?
I'm not sure if people can still sign if the goal is reached, and it would say something like 330/301 signatures. That'd be alright if possible also instead of increasing the goal size.

But once the goal is reached or even sooner, the only thing that we can do is just let Activision, and Robomodo know about it, in hopes that they realize that they're only hurting themselves. Like letting them know on twitter, facebook, etc.

coolsnake
01-02-2012, 21:08

Not to be too pessimistic about online petitions but they really aren't known for their effectiveness. They mostly aren't taken serious because of the anonymity of those who signed it. It's still better than nothing though.

Like Krad said, it still is a good idea to contact them on twitter/facebook or even write them a well written e-mail about how or why you want a PC version of THPSHD.

If they get pestered enough about it they probably will reconsider it.

[THPS3] Level Out 1.9 (14/1/2012)
[THPS3] Ingame MP3 Player v1.6 FINAL (7/01/2012)
BW Manual fix
[THPS3]Graffiti Colors from THPS4PC

Please vote to add Tony Hawk games to GOG.com, you need to make an account to vote!

Demo
01-02-2012, 21:14

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
coolsnake Wrote:Like Krad said, it still is a good idea to contact them on twitter/facebook or even write them a well written e-mail about how or why you want a PC version of THPSHD.
links in the studio

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Krad
01-02-2012, 21:43

Administrator

I'd also like to say, and I dont have any reason to believe this would come from people here, but Robomodo is a very short budget company.

Recently they've even had to ask fans to donate money for kinect game "Badoink".
So if they end up not making a PC Version for THPSHD, understand where they're coming from, and perhaps this petition should be more directed so at Activision.

But, I just dont want this petition to start anything more than what it is.