PoWerFuQ
07-12-2020, 23:31

Wannabe

(07-12-2020 00:20)Pinky thps3 Wrote:  idk
i never really play career mode
only when i reinstalled thp3 Xd
but then I put lvl mod and already
only online mode for me

i was doing it for the fun of it. I thought it would help me shake some rust off. I bet they was working on a career mod or something.
Quote this message in a reply

Pinky thps3
07-13-2020, 14:02

Magic Bum
| Website
I have no idea
I don't know about programming

they might want to do a career mode
I've always believed that these guys are kind of crazy

https://www.youtube.com/user/thps3clan

MindsEye
07-21-2020, 18:42

Sohn of Daddy
| Website
I have a bug that when I tab out and back into the game, it crashes. It worked with the previous version of LevelMod but after replacing the FLT file from the latest version it now crashes when tabbing. Additionally, if I replace the LevelMod.flt file from the previous version then it'll crash on startup. Demo & Vadru pls fix. Sad

Vadru
07-22-2020, 00:10

What? 180!?

There are some important changes to this update.
This version don't use LevelMod.flt anymore, everything is done in d3d8.dll.

This means that you need to remove LevelMod.flt from the MILES folder, you also need to remove any backups of LevelMod.flt in MILES or same folder as Skate3.exe is.

If you want to backup those, you have to put them in another folder, else the game will try to load multiply LevelMod and IT WILL CRASH

This version also don't need a modified skate3.exe anymore, it modify it in memory. So feel free to use any 1.01 exe.

[url]Here is a small update trying to fix some previous issues
https://www.mediafire.com/file/k5lxsw9mc.../file[/url]

Vadru
07-29-2020, 11:40 (This post was last modified: 07-29-2020 11:41 by Vadru.)

What? 180!?

A big update is coming soon that will have a working auto update feature and all the levels we have been working on.
Just remember they are not 100% complete and will be released as is..
But since we will have a working auto update feature whenever we improve a level it will get update automatically.

In the meantime people can get the latestet scripts and dll on here:
https://github.com/Vadru93/THPS3-QB-Extension

Please tell me in the crash thread if you have any issues etc.

Dav23cm
08-03-2020, 02:20

900'er.
| Website
those fucking files destroyed my game i did everything as vadru said and when i started the game it crashes immediately and since it doesn't give you any details he wont be able to help you with it.... so fucking dumb i wish i wouldn't put that fucking crap.

FEAR IS STONGER THAN LOVE Heart

Vadru
08-03-2020, 09:39

What? 180!?

(08-03-2020 02:20)DAV23 Wrote:  those fucking files destroyed my game i did everything as vadru said and when i started the game it crashes immediately and since it doesn't give you any details he wont be able to help you with it.... so fucking dumb i wish i wouldn't put that fucking crap.
If it crash, just install the old version again.
If you don’t like this mod then you don’t need to use it at all.
If you want help, then you should change your attitude and understand that, just saying ”OMG IT CRASHED, WHY???” Can’t help me anything.

How can I know why it crash when I can’t reproduce it myself?
That’s why I need some extra information, if you can’t get that information maybe try google how to get debug information, or maybe try to do like I told you and reinstall the game from scratch.
Clearly you are doing something wrong since it worked for pinky, ask him how he fixed it.
We make this mod for free and it takes shit loads of time so, please have some respect...

Dav23cm
08-03-2020, 19:11

900'er.
| Website
(08-03-2020 09:39)Vadru Wrote:  
(08-03-2020 02:20)DAV23 Wrote:  those fucking files destroyed my game i did everything as vadru said and when i started the game it crashes immediately and since it doesn't give you any details he wont be able to help you with it.... so fucking dumb i wish i wouldn't put that fucking crap.
If it crash, just install the old version again.
If you don’t like this mod then you don’t need to use it at all.
If you want help, then you should change your attitude and understand that, just saying ”OMG IT CRASHED, WHY???” Can’t help me anything.

How can I know why it crash when I can’t reproduce it myself?
That’s why I need some extra information, if you can’t get that information maybe try google how to get debug information, or maybe try to do like I told you and reinstall the game from scratch.
Clearly you are doing something wrong since it worked for pinky, ask him how he fixed it.
We make this mod for free and it takes shit loads of time so, please have some respect...

... I'm sorry i apologize i was just so fucking mad i dont know a lot about that stuff.. now i gotta download the game again and install it and thats just so horrible for me but whatever..
i do admire what ya guys do and i think is awesome.

Vadru
09-14-2020, 08:13

What? 180!?

You can now report any issues or suggestions you have with LevelMod here: https://github.com/Vadru93/LevelMod/issues
If it’s a bug use the bug label and for suggestions use the suggestion label.

Dav23cm
09-15-2020, 18:18

900'er.
| Website
Vad and Demo I think you guys are doing a great job new scripts are amazing!! KEEP IT UP! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart