THPS3 LevelMod Full

Lyst
01-24-2013, 10:48

Administrator
| Website
Can you come with the next patch including the already posted zone/flag/crown positions, as my crowns appear at different places when I'm playing with people that don't have the new files yet and some levels have less or more zones than the other players have. :?:

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

Demo
01-24-2013, 17:05

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
we've had the idea to release the small 4.2 before new year, but it went deeper than expected, so we decided to include all the small fixes in the next major build.

since i don't think you play cz or koth with random folks, you can unlock the zones thread to everyone, so they can download it. i see most are only dled 3-4 times and no feedback at all.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Lyst
01-24-2013, 21:26

Administrator
| Website
They are already visible to everyone, but barely anyone is downloading them, they are perhaps all waiting until the next patch is released. And there is no new feedback, because there is nobody to test it with :lol:

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Madizon
02-09-2013, 15:22

Noob

noize Wrote:Hey, Im new on thps3 and ive got a problem with your mod.
first of all i am not using any mods (instead of one custom cas "Picollo") and playing via an image (without crack).
I extracted the files with your 4.0 installer into \activision\thps3 (where Skate3 is) and did the same with the 4.1 patch.
When I try to start the game now it says "Script bails.qb is corrupt. Game will now exit". Replacing it with the original files or deleting it does not work, because then I receive the next failure of anoter .qb-file.

I hope you can help me and sorry for my bad English, its not my native language.

edit: oh, almost forgot it. im using win7 x64 and installed it with administration rights and without - nothing worked.
edit2: after removing thps\data\settings and thps3\data\miles\levelmod.flt it still crashes on the same way...
edit3 lol: i replaced the scripts folder with the original one which was posted bei demon a few sites ago. then i installed the mod again. now it crashes cause of "ajc_scripts.qb" which is corrupt.

Have the same problem. Scripts are already crashed. Can anyone help me ?

Demo
02-09-2013, 16:43

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
Madizon Wrote:Have the same problem. Scripts are already crashed. Can anyone help me ?
Vadru Wrote:This error message does not exist in retail thps3 only time I have seen it is in THPS3 Demo so either your using demo or some strange pre-release version?
so either buy retail from amazon or dl rip off thps-mods.com
if you see "Script ****.qb is corrupt. Game will now exit" error, may you lead us to that mystic version for further researches?

else if your game just crashes without a reason, make sure you install levelmod over clean thps3 install. it is known to work fine with US and german retail versions.

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Madizon
02-09-2013, 22:54

Noob

i have the original cd from back in the days (german client). no mods are installed or anything else is changed in folder. Then i try to install Levelmod over it and the game crashed instantly, because of the Script-Error.

edit: right now I'm going to try to dl the rip off from thps-mods.com

wild786
02-10-2013, 02:59

w!Ld

Madizon Wrote:i have the original cd from back in the days (german client). no mods are installed or anything else is changed in folder. Then i try to install Levelmod over it and the game crashed instantly, because of the Script-Error.

edit: right now I'm going to try to dl the rip off from thps-mods.com
try installing 1.01 before u install lvl mod

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

David
02-10-2013, 14:47

What? 180!?

tip: in-game lobby would be great

Until the end of Time...

Madizon
02-10-2013, 22:40

Noob

wild786 Wrote:try installing 1.01 before u install lvl mod
thanks (Y) had problems with norton antivir by installing 1.01. Now, LevelMod works fine for me.

Demo
02-10-2013, 23:47

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
should add 1.01 to requriements Tongue

David Wrote:tip: in-game lobby would be great

sounds like a request rather than tip Tongue
it was discussed a little somewhen before build 4 release, but nothing serious about it. though im pretty sure it will appear.

-
-