THPS3 LevelMod Full

Lyst
11-05-2012, 16:23

Administrator
| Website
I haven't crashed before in London, only Construction site is buggy and crashing. Have you got shadows turned off? Since this helped avoiding crashing in alcatraz as well.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

kevDN4
11-05-2012, 18:05

What? 180!?

0 ERROR: Can not delete output file C:/Program Files/Activision/Thps3/THPS3Setup.exe
someone know whats worng?

after instal

[Image: 23i8375.jpg]

wieprzu
11-05-2012, 18:56

Noob

lyst Wrote:I haven't crashed before in London, only Construction site is buggy and crashing. Have you got shadows turned off? Since this helped avoiding crashing in alcatraz as well.

London and Const. Site are crashing for me at random moments. Const. Site Also crashes when u grind seesaws.

Vadru
11-05-2012, 19:54

What? 180!?

Demo Wrote:install C++ redistributable 2012
Actually it's 2010.
lyst Wrote:I haven't crashed before in London, only Construction site is buggy and crashing. Have you got shadows turned off? Since this helped avoiding crashing in alcatraz as well.
Some of the bigger maps will crash when game is trying to spawn blood or shadow on it blood and shadow should be AUTOMATICALLY turned off for construction and london.
wieprzu Wrote:Const. Site Also crashes when u grind seesaws.
Can you post picture at exact location?

Lyst
11-05-2012, 20:16

Administrator
| Website
Construction site makes my screen kind of alttab and back and sometimes it freezes in the middle of this alttab-like behaviour. In Skyline(the map with the rooftops?) the roof next to the spawn behaves like a QP and the roof next to it has some gap bug (you get tilted between both sides, getting like 20 gaps added to your score.)

Lyst
11-05-2012, 21:13

Administrator
| Website
Changed both your ranks, for your great contribution to THPS3 (Y)

Demo
11-05-2012, 21:18

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
lyst Wrote:Construction site makes my screen kind of alttab and back and sometimes it freezes in the middle of this alttab-like behaviour. In Skyline(the map with the rooftops?) the roof next to the spawn behaves like a QP and the roof next to it has some gap bug (you get tilted between both sides, getting like 20 gaps added to your score.)

it's known about rooftops, kind of natural spine transfer in thps3 Tongue

about construction site, i have similiar problem in oil rig, sometimes it crashes video driver at start. not sure if it's same. though neither me nor vadru don't have problems there.

kevDN4 Wrote:0 ERROR: Can not delete output file C:/Program Files/Activision/Thps3/THPS3Setup.exe
someone know whats worng?l

i found the reason of avira virus detection, will be fixed. i think it will fix this problem as well.

plum Wrote:London likes to crash.

crashes like in build 3 alcatraz are caused by engine's attempt to align shadow/bloodstains to specific objects, huge usually. alcatraz in build 4 shouldn't crash if everyone uses build 4 (cause i know some folks use old versions). me and vadru played alc for 40 minutes without a single crash.

london was worked out way before thps2x maps, we didnt test it that well, so there might be similiar spots. if you find any, report about it. honestly, i don't crash in london and i use now clean thps3 for testing.

In case if anyone afraid of avira backdoor detection in THPS3Setup.exe, here's fixed version, will be included in patch later.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/?dx3op3dmmdlb07u">http://www.mediafire.com/?dx3op3dmmdlb07u</a><!-- m -->

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-

Kiffer
11-05-2012, 22:23

| Website
great work dude! respect to you and vadru!

Check out: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ondrugs-forum.net.ms">http://www.ondrugs-forum.net.ms</a><!-- m -->
Smoke Pot why Not?

kevDN4
11-05-2012, 22:35

What? 180!?

kevDN4 Wrote:0 ERROR: Can not delete output file C:/Program Files/Activision/Thps3/THPS3Setup.exe
someone know whats worng?l

i found the reason of avira virus detection, will be fixed. i think it will fix this problem as well.

thanks dude works now :Original

[Image: 23i8375.jpg]

Vadru
11-07-2012, 19:25

What? 180!?

Here is a little extensional mod that we didn't include in case somone didn't want it it will make you get a new online menu when pressing esc however the old one will be the topmost link in the new menu since starting games are only possible in the old menu however the new menu is easier to change levels and modify host stuff online also it will use a new change level layout with each game as a group.
to install put the file in thps3/data/miles