THPS3 LevelMod Full

Lalita
01-01-2012, 16:32

Officer Dick
| Website
Zedd Wrote:Can Vadru not make it possible so these levels also work with his 2.0 Mod? When i put Th3 Mod in defmod (his 2.0 mod) These levels are gone :/ when I put normal scripts in defmod again, them levels are back
Lol, well no shit, if the scripts are not in Th3 Mod they will never work...

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.
Quote this message in a reply

Vadru
01-01-2012, 18:07

What? 180!?

Zedd Wrote:Can Vadru not make it possible so these levels also work with his 2.0 Mod? When i put Th3 Mod in defmod (his 2.0 mod) These levels are gone :/ when I put normal scripts in defmod again, them levels are back
I have already been working on a 2.0 update when I get time I'll finish it up and add level mod to it too.

Shizz
01-01-2012, 18:57

It's Rodney!

Vadru Wrote:
I have already been working on a 2.0 update when I get time I'll finish it up and add level mod to it too.
Ok I can wait Wink Thx! And I don't know what you mean Lalita, I think it doesn't work for anyone...

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Lyst
01-02-2012, 12:31

Administrator
| Website
The level mod works for me with thps3 2.0. I have 2.0 installed in the default script folder, so if you overwrite the original scripts with the th3mod ones, and afterwards install the levelmod, it should work.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Shizz
01-02-2012, 18:38

It's Rodney!

lyst Wrote:The level mod works for me with thps3 2.0. I have 2.0 installed in the default script folder, so if you overwrite the original scripts with the th3mod ones, and afterwards install the levelmod, it should work.
For me I think it's safer to wait Laugh no seriously if I try what u just said im probably going to screw it up again.. Unless VADRU , it will take more than 2months Tongue?

Lalita
01-02-2012, 19:24

Officer Dick
| Website
Zedd Wrote:
lyst Wrote:The level mod works for me with thps3 2.0. I have 2.0 installed in the default script folder, so if you overwrite the original scripts with the th3mod ones, and afterwards install the levelmod, it should work.
For me I think it's safer to wait Laugh no seriously if I try what u just said im probably going to screw it up again.. Unless VADRU , it will take more than 2months Tongue?
I could do it in 5 minutes...

Shizz
01-02-2012, 19:38

It's Rodney!

Lalita Wrote:
Zedd Wrote:
I could do it in 5 minutes...
ok teamviewer?

Lalita
01-02-2012, 19:40

Officer Dick
| Website
Why would I do it on team viewer? That shit slows your PC num nut

Shizz
01-02-2012, 20:56

It's Rodney!

Lalita Wrote:Why would I do it on team viewer? That shit slows your PC num nut
than not, u know a 1000 things more from computers than I do. I'm just gonna wait for vadru..

Demo
01-02-2012, 21:12

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
| Website
zedd, copy levels.qb from "scripts" to "th3 mod" folder. and run defmod with "th3 mod".

-
Youtube Channel | THPS2 Cumulative Patch | THPS3 LevelMod | THPS3 Project 512x | Tony Hawk's Games Wiki
-