stick it 101

fatty
06-12-2011, 21:27

Magic Bum

plum Wrote:
shin Wrote:yep i agree with Krea.

If you can't make something without editing so your video shouldn't count. Imo there shouldn't be even discussion about it.
So if next stick-it will be a nm so i will make it with manual if you accept things like that.
Right. Sadly none of admins care. Such a lame choice by fatguy. (N)
lol, i hope thats a joke. what am i supposed to choose from, if there's one entry, and it seems like at every stickit, theres people saying: "yea i got the line, just gotta cap it." and then you get ... 1 ... entry, which is often by none of the "yea i got the line" posters. it's almost getting funny if those are in some way trolling lol.
and i don't support esk8's idea to close stickits

a great day for freedom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3">http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3</a><!-- m -->
Quote this message in a reply

Day
06-12-2011, 22:00

Tony Himself
| Website
trololol

we should never end stick it's...
we should be happy if we have 1-2 videos :Original
but i think it should just be done without cutting the video, then everything is fine

Heart

Nevermind
06-12-2011, 22:04

Officer Dick

i also totally CANT support that idea..i still found 2 "new" tf's during that stick it(what is the mainreason of a stick it imo,that you combo them in a nice line).yeah i missed that last object but my main idea was to show this line and since i couldnt manage to redo it, i edited the last half sec. and this last jump wasnt that rousing or anything special wich would change my entry much, so i dont know what you make such a drama about it.

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

krea
06-12-2011, 23:02

Officer Dick

Quote:people saying: "yea i got the line, just gotta cap it." and then you get ... 1 ... entry, which is often by none of the "yea i got the line" posters

exactly! because these ppl had a nice line but couldn´t land it and so wouldn´t post it either. unlike nvm who cares so much about winning it that he has to edit his line.

besides there were 2 entries :roll:

plum
06-12-2011, 23:35

Tony Himself
| Website
fatty Wrote:
plum Wrote:
shin Wrote:yep i agree with Krea.

If you can't make something without editing so your video shouldn't count. Imo there shouldn't be even discussion about it.
So if next stick-it will be a nm so i will make it with manual if you accept things like that.
Right. Sadly none of admins care. Such a lame choice by fatguy. (N)
lol, i hope thats a joke. what am i supposed to choose from, if there's one entry, and it seems like at every stickit, theres people saying: "yea i got the line, just gotta cap it." and then you get ... 1 ... entry, which is often by none of the "yea i got the line" posters. it's almost getting funny if those are in some way trolling lol.
and i don't support esk8's idea to close stickits
Is there anything I missed? Or you missed the fact that there were 2 entires?? One I think was 100% valid. I wasn't a mistake like 0,001 sec long manual. The other entry was copy paste. It's unfair to choose the edited entry over valid. This is what I meant. I don't understand the rest of your post, why you wrote this? :|

One thing I agree with you is that stick its should not be arbitrary closed.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Esk8
06-12-2011, 23:46

Three-sixty!

It was just a suggestion, I mean. I wouldn't close them unless there was a consensus to do so. I just mean, 1 or 2 entries is pretty ridiculous, so if anybody has any idea to make them better or get more people to do them, feel free to say it.

fatty
06-13-2011, 00:00

Magic Bum

ololololol i missed davids entry :oops: :oops:
sorry about that !! won't happen again, you can make the newest stick it!

a great day for freedom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3">http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3</a><!-- m -->

plum
06-13-2011, 00:15

Tony Himself
| Website
fatty Wrote:ololololol i missed davids entry :oops: :oops:
:Original

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Day
06-13-2011, 00:16

Tony Himself
| Website
fatty Wrote:ololololol i missed davids entry :oops: :oops:
Xd! (Y)

Heart

Psycho
06-13-2011, 00:26

rockband addict

lol, my post did f*** this up :mrgreen: