plum
05-18-2011, 00:09

Tony Himself
| Website
fatty Wrote:http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/18693470/file.html

make it sexiest way
Nah, you won. Go make new.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Lalita
05-18-2011, 02:56

Officer Dick
| Website
plum Wrote:
fatty Wrote:http://www13.zippyshare.com/v/18693470/file.html

make it sexiest way
Nah, you won. Go make new.
Dude make it sexiest way first to complete is stupid bcuz some have slow network etc etc, and i just seen topic today and sexiest way is like nm improv so its better. For 100th stick it. it must be interesting not stupid...

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Skater4Life
05-18-2011, 08:35

Tony Himself

i dont agree to make it sexiest way, cause its like the ta line, you can do others but you will fail, and this line fg did is the only logical so i think that some other line would be near impossible to land

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

plum
05-18-2011, 13:34

Tony Himself
| Website
Skater4Life Wrote:i dont agree to make it sexiest way, cause its like the ta line, you can do others but you will fail, and this line fg did is the only logical so i think that some other line would be near impossible to land
There is other way where you start from upper walkway go to bc using one 2 bounces to lamps. then 2nd walkway and stairs where fg started. But I'm not going to change rules during challenge.

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Lalita
05-18-2011, 13:38

Officer Dick
| Website
plum Wrote:
Skater4Life Wrote:i dont agree to make it sexiest way, cause its like the ta line, you can do others but you will fail, and this line fg did is the only logical so i think that some other line would be near impossible to land
There is other way where you start from upper walkway go to bc using one 2 bounces to lamps. then 2nd walkway and stairs where fg started. But I'm not going to change rules during challenge.
Should have just waited for ownish, there would have been probly 10 entries... Because it's 100th stick-it. This is fucking pathetic...

David
05-18-2011, 13:41

What? 180!?

Lalita Wrote:Should have just waited for ownish
:!:

Until the end of Time...

shin
05-18-2011, 13:44

old.
| Website
Lalita Wrote:Because it's 100th stick-it. This is fucking pathetic...

rotfl
Who cares it's 100th stick- it lol?Laugh Maybe there should be a prizes for it.
FG you won 100dollars. Contact with lalita. He will send you.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Lalita
05-18-2011, 13:45

Officer Dick
| Website
shin Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:Because it's 100th stick-it. This is fucking pathetic...

rotfl
Who cares it's 100th stick- it lol?Laugh Maybe there should be a prizes for it.
FG you won 100dollars. Contact with lalita. He will send you.
Stfu

plum
05-18-2011, 13:46

Tony Himself
| Website
Lalita Wrote:
plum Wrote:
Should have just waited for ownish, there would have been probly 10 entries... Because it's 100th stick-it. This is fucking pathetic...
Why should we have waited for him? He said he will make one on Saturday, but he didn't. He had 2 months to make it, he missed his chance. And this is just another stick it.

Lalita
05-18-2011, 13:56

Officer Dick
| Website
FG would not have won, people said they capped but didnt upload bcuz they wanted sexiest style.