days 1337 college girl tf

Esk8
03-30-2011, 21:56

Three-sixty!

holy shit

Yo, would appreciate it Psycho if you didn't help him spew bullshit and flames over here after he was permabanned for that very reason Thanks. Just PM it to ownish or something Tongue If it happens again I'll have to remove it, for now I'm just leaving it to remind people why he was banned.

Lyst
03-31-2011, 09:59

Administrator
| Website
Ownish Wrote:noobs, i capped this long time ago for mko vid.
I knew I should have asked patent on it. Tongue Even though I think that someone found it before me. Anyway it is cool, but old. I remember trying this transfer along with 4 other people. Don't remember exactly who they were but I think they were from MKO and/or BC. We also landed on that top ledge. I wanted to be the first on that ledge ever, but someone sticked it before me Mad

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Nevermind
03-31-2011, 13:04

Officer Dick

Psycho Wrote:@ Ownish
Day aka. DA MADDAFAKKIN Pro outta universe Wrote:Ok first thing, i dont FUCKING CARE. Second thing GET THE FUCK OFF AND FUCK YOUR FRIEND while listening to your "pop nd gayish" songs. Probably your listening to akon everyday and mastrubating while you see his tight ass. Third thing STOP SAYING "CAMPZ" if a noob ownished your ass. Last thing, just stop trying to act like a black super mofosexl0r... You never will be one, you never will see one -
you allways will just be sitting infront of your pc and watching black's punching each other one youtube. GET A LIFE. I allready see your replie coming "go and play pc all day you nolifer" - but that's all you got you childish wannabeblack ass... Hopefuly your mom cared den hof xy0.
I wont replie nigga *ignored* and one last tip; get a life.

@ All Others (Y)
Day aka. DA MADDAFAKKIN Pro outta universe Wrote:thanks, i didn't expect this reactions =D

its just so funny to see how you mix your personal attributes with other persons, but i dont feel like posting quotes here again..i guess one time was enough.
altho flaming around is the most stupid thing you can do here since it got no effect.nobody will be hurt by some stupid words of a 14/15 years old.
since your whole plan on th3 by sucking up to everyone failed, your just trying to destroy the game.

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Ownish
03-31-2011, 14:04

2 EZ 4 OWNI

lyst Wrote:
Ownish Wrote:noobs, i capped this long time ago for mko vid.
I knew I should have asked patent on it. Tongue Even though I think that someone found it before me. Anyway it is cool, but old. I remember trying this transfer along with 4 other people. Don't remember exactly who they were but I think they were from MKO and/or BC. We also landed on that top ledge. I wanted to be the first on that ledge ever, but someone sticked it before me Mad

eheheh

krea
03-31-2011, 16:03

Officer Dick

old. get alive

Shizz
03-31-2011, 19:07

It's Rodney!

krea Wrote:old. get alive
^^this is not get a life, for those who think it is (:

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Nevermind
03-31-2011, 20:22

Officer Dick

Shizz Wrote:

thanks for annotation rodney

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Ownish
03-31-2011, 21:05

2 EZ 4 OWNI

I thought he quit? He prolly got hisself a new name, since he is the one with the new posts everyday

Shizz
04-01-2011, 11:47

It's Rodney!

Nevermind Wrote:
Shizz Wrote:

thanks for annotation rodney
fuckyou.

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.