Tony Hawk's pro skater 3 THE X 300

bluey
03-16-2011, 00:00

FATALITY

vadru ! this dll is awesome ==Original thx !

Heart
Quote this message in a reply

Crazy9000
03-16-2011, 02:27

Wannabe

x892fjL Wrote:Nothing is impossible for me and vadru...
We're trying to turn the vertex in foo oil and paris the right way atm!

But yeh your right,
it'll take long..

That would be awesome!

plum
03-18-2011, 15:54

Tony Himself
| Website
Is it possible to create map editor?

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

shin
03-18-2011, 17:18

old.
| Website
wow nice

gl with project

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

narK
04-17-2011, 21:48

Wannabe

Great project, but did someone consider to contact ActivisionsO2, GEARBOX, Neversoft and/or GameSpy Arcade?

You are practically developing a new game. IF we would succesive by contacting the owners they would re-advertise this game. They would earn some money and probably you too.

I also played all the thps3 games and I like this one the best. Most of the CZ.

Anyway, I got more ideas for this project:
-HD Skater's
-Updated appearance menu(Stuff like in THAW(I'm sure the owners could do this easy))
-You can't get slapped in Control zone and King of the Hill if you don't have the key or the crown. ATTENTION: In Capture the Flag u can get slapped in case CAMP

EDIT:
An other solution is an petition.
I can help also, but not at editing the game, but at making movies, I'm a beast at editing movies.

Candyman can.

+FiReFoX+
04-17-2011, 22:26

Wannabe
| Website
narK Wrote:-You can't get slapped in Control zone and King of the Hill if you don't have the key or the crown. ATTENTION: In Capture the Flag u can get slapped in case CAMP

Nice idea !

[Image: lbOda.gif][Image: lbOda.gif][Image: lbOda.gif]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://firefox-th3.weebly.com/">http://firefox-th3.weebly.com/</a><!-- m -->

Lyst
04-18-2011, 17:10

Administrator
| Website
I'd like to see different scorescreens at cz and ctf.
CTF:
Amount of caps, grabs, returns, drops, dropslaps
CZ:
Amount of zones captured in the whole game, so even more than 6.
Amount of time with the key.

That's much more interesting than just the TA scores.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

narK
04-18-2011, 17:23

Wannabe

I would luv to get started, maybe I would start studying to make HD stuff, but at first I guess I start with making contact with sponsors, ActivionsO2, Gearbox and Tony Hawk(I'm sure he would give it a try) if no1 disagree?

An consequention is that we could be sued :shock:

Btw, don't think to big, don't let it be like thaw, so no scalping your cas, making tricks, booned ollies, wallplants or caveman.

Candyman can.

Lalita
04-19-2011, 08:52

Officer Dick
| Website
narK Wrote:I would luv to get started, maybe I would start studying to make HD stuff, but at first I guess I start with making contact with sponsors, ActivionsO2, Gearbox and Tony Hawk(I'm sure he would give it a try) if no1 disagree?

An consequention is that we could be sued :shock:

Btw, don't think to big, don't let it be like thaw, so no scalping your cas, making tricks, booned ollies, wallplants or caveman.
Dude, your like me expecting too much from such little.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Shizz
04-19-2011, 10:09

It's Rodney!

narK Wrote:I would luv to get started, maybe I would start studying to make HD stuff, but at first I guess I start with making contact with sponsors, ActivionsO2, Gearbox and Tony Hawk(I'm sure he would give it a try) if no1 disagree?

+
Great project, but did someone consider to contact ActivisionsO2, GEARBOX, Neversoft and/or GameSpy Arcade?

You are practically developing a new game. IF we would succesive by contacting the owners they would re-advertise this game. They would earn some money and probably you to
Sorry man but I think Activision and for sure Tony Hawk don't care about the game anymore.. Why would they do all that? Have you seen how much people are online? We are one of the smallest games online.. Yes if they would re-advertise the game , people would buy it, and it would be famous again, atleast for some years, but why would they do that...

+ your ideas, nah man, I like lyst's idea's , you can create new in-game games with his ideas, but your ideas make it to different, I'm sure if we would change it like that, alot of ppl won't like it because it's too different, deffinetly the cz idea..
Let's keep it simple guys, that's how the game is: simple, and that's why we like it. You could put all your ideas in a mod, like vadru did with his mod, those mods are succesfull, like 3.0, eventho that is cheating. So you can download it and delete it again if u don't like, but no new game, you might wonna try to contact them etc, but I don't even think its gonna be succesfull, if it is , you rock lol

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.