THUG2 EASY 3 CLICK INSTALLER

frost
02-15-2011, 17:31

making a silly mod that doesn't attact people is not what i would call constructive

need help? spam me on steam/skype @ngfrost

Lalita
02-15-2011, 17:34

Officer Dick
| Website
HAWKINGfrostix Wrote:making a silly mod that doesn't attact people is not what i would call constructive

THPS3 HD is a silly mod? Nice attitude for someone I've never met in game. I am sure that the all of the few players who tested the mod wanted me to continue without a doubt. So don't call my mods silly, I'm not the one breaking the rules here (stupid) .

Edit; here*

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

frost
02-15-2011, 17:53

Lalita Wrote:
HAWKINGfrostix Wrote:making a silly mod that doesn't attact people is not what i would call constructive

THPS3 HD is a silly mod? Nice attitude for someone I've never met in game. I am sure that the all of the few players who tested the mod wanted me to continue without a doubt. So don't call my mods silly, I'm not the one breaking the rules here (stupid) .

Edit; here*
making an HD mod for THPS3 is just that, silly lol.
im sure people like your mods like im sure people like cheat mods too, i know they dont compare but i meant it doesnt make it any less silly.

but ill be fair here, sorry for calling your mod silly; i still say im helping the community by posting a 3click install of thug2, rulebreaking or not, esk8 will be the judge of banning me or letting this slide.

until then this is gonna get some views and downloads so i'm not worried.

Lalita
02-15-2011, 17:55

Officer Dick
| Website
HAWKINGfrostix Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:

Edit; here*
making an HD mod for THPS3 is just that, silly lol.
im sure people like your mods like im sure people like cheat mods too, i know they dont compare but i meant it doesnt make it any less silly.

but ill be fair here, sorry for calling your mod silly; i still say im helping the community by posting a 3click install of thug2, rulebreaking or not, esk8 will be the judge of banning me or letting this slide.

until then this is gonna get some views and downloads so i'm not worried.

Fair enough, what are you on about? I don't have cheating mods (stupid) .

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

frost
02-15-2011, 17:56

i was comparing your mod to... meh forget it lol

Shizz
02-15-2011, 19:01

It's Rodney!

WOW nice mod man!!!!! online + not getting disconnected , u own man :Original

and yeah, dont u care about it that u -maybe- will get banned, peace! Heart

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Esk8
02-15-2011, 19:35

Three-sixty!

Tough choice, frost is my thug2 bff but he's also a thps3 hater.
Unfortunately, I'm not paying for the site so Lyst makes those rules. If it had been up to just me you could keep the link.
Anyways, you guys can find it on any other popular thps site such as *coughphunonlinecough* and most of the rest.

Lyst
02-23-2011, 15:48

Administrator
| Website
Sharing links to software, music etc. is illegal.
I do not want to risk any fines nor do I want this forum to be forced offline.

Those rules aren't there for nothing.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?