DAY/OSIRIS/NOOB

Ownish
02-09-2011, 20:21

2 EZ 4 OWNI

sup suckshit,

since you're always complaining about other people...lets talk about you ==Original
-dont act like u tha best and shit man. u used to be 'normal' but since u met some fellas like sick and shit ur acting really stupid.
-about nvm, stop talking about him and saying hes joker. maybe he is, maybe hes not WE DONT CARE.
we also dont care about the fact that u want pb but eraser instead gave u some other cheaty mod. we dont pay attention to fucking animals. comprende?
-stop talking so sticky with me and going all nonsense, prolly only coz u wanna join mko, wich u cant OFCOURSEEEEEEEEE :!: U might have a chance at UeT clan :lol: ( UeT, no offense )

Sooooooo, i can keep going if u want, and say some stuff about you...but u prolly dont want them to know about.
Btw, i screened the page where u asked for pb Wink wannabecheaterboy

cya, superk00ldude

manu
02-09-2011, 22:28

Three-sixty!
| Website
someone who publishs what he thinks Wink (Y) (Y)

Watch out!
[Image: tiktok.gif]

krea
02-09-2011, 22:28

Officer Dick

i didn´t read it all but it doesn´t even matter. actually that´s just ridicolous. making a thread to flame someone and show him ur tha boss. wow that´s childish

Day
02-09-2011, 22:43

Tony Himself
| Website
Ownish Wrote:sup suckshit,

since you're always complaining about other people...lets talk about you ==Original
Xd

-dont act like u tha best and shit man. u used to be 'normal' but since u met some fellas like sick and shit ur acting really stupid.
Im not the best... smile is.
Whats the problem with sick? He is the fairest player i ever saw.
He didnt said "CAMP", once i won against him... He said gj. Only bcus i pwned your ass 3 times in a row at ap, dont start whining.

-about nvm, stop talking about him and saying hes joker. maybe he is, maybe hes not WE DONT CARE.

You actually carred like 4 weeks ago but kk.
Seems like you dont kno what you want

we also dont care about the fact that u want pb but eraser instead gave u some other cheaty mod. we dont pay attention to fucking animals. comprende?
Had to laugh the most about this :lol:
You also have pb, atleast your listed at all pb cheater lists.(Or was that also your brother?)

-stop talking so sticky with me and going all nonsense, prolly only coz u wanna join mko, wich u cant OFCOURSEEEEEEEEE :!: U might have a chance at UeT clan :lol: ( UeT, no offense ) Mko is pretty ok, but not with you in it... Thats what i told wild some months ago...
And dont make fun about other clans. UeT isnt the best clan i know, but all of them are friendly

Sooooooo, i can keep going if u want, and say some stuff about you...but u prolly dont want them to know about.
Btw, i screened the page where u asked for pb Wink wannabecheaterboy

cya, superk00ldude
Relax, its just a game lol

Heart

Ownish
02-09-2011, 23:23

2 EZ 4 OWNI

krea Wrote:i didn´t read it all but it doesn´t even matter. actually that´s just ridicolous. making a thread to flame someone and show him ur tha boss. wow that´s childish

dude, i dont care. just had to say this. its part of th3 community isnt it

Lalita
02-10-2011, 08:18

Officer Dick
| Website
manu Wrote:someone who publishs what we think Wink (Y) (Y)

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Lalita
02-10-2011, 08:22

Officer Dick
| Website
Normally it would be me making topic like this haha, but even though ownish don't like me day since you think your pro around sick you have been acting weird. I remember when I would land 30mil combo when I was noob and you would so gj and shit now you come into servers flaming calling me noob, shemale etc. But atleast someone knows the real day ownish...

Esk8
02-10-2011, 09:04

Three-sixty!

Ownish if you have a pic of day's PB using/requesting (which he did not even deny) post it, he's good for a permaban as of Lyst's rule way back when (reason why KevDN4 got permabanned back then, he used and distributed PB).

If you don't have it well...

Lalita
02-10-2011, 09:06

Officer Dick
| Website
Esk8 Wrote:Ownish if you have a pic of day's PB using/requesting (which he did not even deny) post it, he's good for a permaban as of Lyst's rule way back when (reason why KevDN4 got permabanned back then, he used and distributed PB).

If you don't have it well...

Woot, UPLOAD IT! Btw no one cared when I didn't make him one :s

ShiFty
02-10-2011, 13:09

Three-sixty!

krea Wrote:making a thread to flame someone and show him ur tha boss. wow that´s childish
agreed.
calm down; just play.

sk or die!