Chuck Norris Comeback!

Shizz
02-09-2011, 20:47

It's Rodney!

I'm getting sick of u, ur like 18 or smth Tongue u fail in life man. Was that a flame? don't cry ownish!

I'm off this site , u can put ur CTF tour in ur ******** (stupid)
Bye Bye nuubs

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.
Quote this message in a reply

krea
02-09-2011, 22:26

Officer Dick

come on shizz don´t leave :roll: . why you even care come on man some people just like to provoke and tend to self-display. just ignore them. btw don´t say shit like "you suck in life" that´s really one hell of a good statement to keep provoking you and not really creative either.

Shizz
02-11-2011, 22:31

It's Rodney!

krea Wrote:come on shizz don´t leave :roll: . why you even care come on man some people just like to provoke and tend to self-display. just ignore them. btw don´t say shit like "you suck in life" that´s really one hell of a good statement to keep provoking you and not really creative either.
oooooooooooohhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaah someone that loves me :Original haha loveyou2 krea. I'm normally not going to flame that fast,but this time it just made me flame and I was thinking i would never come back on this site,not that it's difficult to leave this, I allready left this game, the site is bit harder since this is like a community like facebook : just ppl replying on each other,but about a game , so its called a forum.But its still not hard to leave this, I just wanted to chek the replys on my post and i see krea is one hell of a dude that has his own good opinions..and I like that Wink eventho i didn't post a whole topic or long post like everyone does now, these wars at chapter-3 just not getting fixed thats another reason why i dont flame alot, esk8 has allready too much work with this site and I dont want him to need to be worrying about me aswell. I'm pretty feeling bad for him, idk what he thinks about it but i think its not easy for him to keep this site up. He does keep his head cool in other topics Wink But dont forget esk8, its only a site :Original . So anyway I wont say things like suck in life anymore, I'll even take my words back, sorry ownish..

Anything else ? if u need me , i'll be still here on this site untill we finished this CTF Tour, if im still in(sorry wild, only thing i can say..sorry--). Than i think my part of this gamelife is over, not on ps3 Wink but on the pc, i do will play some UT3 and GTA SA-MP because i have it installed on the laptop, so it starts fast, it are fun games online with my friends from school Original , but this game is over for me. I'm bored of it, and my parents just keep saying i have to stop playing games.. eventho i dont play thps3 anymore.. and i'm like only on ps3 in weekends..But they dont get that. I did have a great time with u guys, only last months were a bit hard ;p

btw anyone know what lyst is doing now? he just left this for a long time or what?

Lalita
02-12-2011, 03:59

Officer Dick
| Website
Shizz Wrote:
krea Wrote:come on shizz don´t leave :roll: . why you even care come on man some people just like to provoke and tend to self-display. just ignore them. btw don´t say shit like "you suck in life" that´s really one hell of a good statement to keep provoking you and not really creative either.
oooooooooooohhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaah someone that loves me :Original haha loveyou2 krea. I'm normally not going to flame that fast,but this time it just made me flame and I was thinking i would never come back on this site,not that it's difficult to leave this, I allready left this game, the site is bit harder since this is like a community like facebook : just ppl replying on each other,but about a game , so its called a forum.But its still not hard to leave this, I just wanted to chek the replys on my post and i see krea is one hell of a dude that has his own good opinions..and I like that Wink eventho i didn't post a whole topic or long post like everyone does now, these wars at chapter-3 just not getting fixed thats another reason why i dont flame alot, esk8 has allready too much work with this site and I dont want him to need to be worrying about me aswell. I'm pretty feeling bad for him, idk what he thinks about it but i think its not easy for him to keep this site up. He does keep his head cool in other topics Wink But dont forget esk8, its only a site :Original . So anyway I wont say things like suck in life anymore, I'll even take my words back, sorry ownish..

Anything else ? if u need me , i'll be still here on this site untill we finished this CTF Tour, if im still in(sorry wild, only thing i can say..sorry--). Than i think my part of this gamelife is over, not on ps3 Wink but on the pc, i do will play some UT3 and GTA SA-MP because i have it installed on the laptop, so it starts fast, it are fun games online with my friends from school Original , but this game is over for me. I'm bored of it, and my parents just keep saying i have to stop playing games.. eventho i dont play thps3 anymore.. and i'm like only on ps3 in weekends..But they dont get that. I did have a great time with u guys, only last months were a bit hard ;p

btw anyone know what lyst is doing now? he just left this for a long time or what?
Just because you said your sorry doesn't mean you didn't flame which means you should still get a warning to be fairo.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Shizz
02-12-2011, 11:24

It's Rodney!

Lalita Wrote:
Shizz Wrote:

Just because you said your sorry doesn't mean you didn't flame which means you should still get a warning to be fairo.
Oh ok, if that's what u want :Original

edit: With saying sorry, I'm saying it personal to ownish and not in care of the rules that i did flame, idc that i could get warn from a flame, i say sorry to ownish, not to this site.. Wink

stof
02-12-2011, 16:47

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
woww drama here, youre still rodney tho!

spammmmmmm

Esk8
02-13-2011, 07:09

Three-sixty!

what drama? I dont even understand it lol *shrug* Either way nice post shizz, even though I dont understand the one before that o.O doesn't matter, it's just a game forum.

Shizz
02-13-2011, 10:51

It's Rodney!

Esk8 Wrote:what drama? I dont even understand it lol *shrug* Either way nice post shizz, even though I dont understand the one before that o.O doesn't matter, it's just a game forum.
Better not understand it Wink

h0td0g
02-13-2011, 12:13

Three-sixty!
| Website
give each other a kiss and like each other!!! Heart

;P

Ownish
02-13-2011, 15:25

2 EZ 4 OWNI

lol, i was just messin with yaWink