FFS...

Esk8
01-15-2011, 00:41

Three-sixty!

Day Wrote:
Lalita Wrote:
Day Wrote:haha!
no wonder u gotta vir bcuz u allways watch those lame bmx vidz
Seriously dude, BMX isn't lame it's one of the most extreme sports/ballsy sport out. Why you keep going on my topics or quoting saying lame or what not, BMX is not lame, if you could do actually do sport and post a video I would be suprised and not fucking say shit like "lame". Go piss someone else off who gives a damn.

@ krea. It's a virus I opened a file and it turned off, now it shuts down constantly in loops before it even starts. Can't delete it or anything. Help would be appreciated since I helped you with your mod idea.
I feel insulted ==Original I ever said bmx is lame? I said LAME bmx VIDS.
still feel insulted ... I wont piss off. I just went to toilet.
And how should i post a video of my tennis skills. :?
I mean whats the sence of a sport [tennis] video?
There is no... Just to show you guys how i play tennis or woot?
Man i wont show my skills to any persons of the internet. If i produce i video i show it to my friends& family and not to any guys on a forum i dont even know (could also be 40 year old pregnant women.idk).
There are other sences in life. Having fun and playing computer is one thing, but u shouldnt overate it, or you end like nevermind.
Allways this arrogant "lol's" and being a bumlicker all the time to any pros.
Changing nicks and allways saying "No not me". And giving all for a clan like mko.
Mko isnt realy a troo clan i mean theres ownish the cheater. nega the jealous. wild the aggresiv. ok hotdog and blueman are ok [wild also if he has no bad day].
And i dont know really much about muh, but he told me he works hard so i think he can manage his life. @ Lalita dont see this as any flame, or smth like tht...it also dont means u cant manage ur life. I think you can get a really good bmx driver and job. In this times there are just to much wannabe ownish's or wild's idk...I think the only pros who really are cool are follows and are not one of these arrogant pissers;
Sick [really one of the best talents ive seen..i mean he dont trys to be different and is what he is (a cool talented guy imo)]
Blind [Allways nice to ppl, and not one of these arrogant "wanna win this tour and im the best"]
Wild [if he has a good day, but he still kinda is selfish imo]
Zoe [supports good& nice]
Some other ppl to..who say "hi" to a "noob" even if a big pro is in the server.[LovE for sure]
Psycho [hes realy one of these guys i learned the most of...hes the perfect example for seriousness and not one of these wannbes. He banned me sometimes but only bcus i was arrogant and :^P'ish. He knows whats ridicioulos and what not. I know he might not be best in school what he told me, but im sure if he keeps his life skills of: knowledge about all things he'll be a great buissnes man or smth like that... A big characteristica.]
I hope u guys red this and those guys who got "flamed" by me dont even replie to these posts (ownish and nevermind [its no flaming, its just what i think bout u]
Hope you guys dont take it hard.

Day

What the fuck is this post? You manage to insult four(or five?) people and a clan in the same post, taunt lalita in your previous one for no reason and that's all I could decipher from your post. And something about pregnant women.

If you really wouldn't want to flame them, why the fuck are you telling your opinion of 10 people who happen to frequent this place? I said keep personal differences aside when you come here.

frost
01-15-2011, 03:38

relax kiddos it's just a game and a game forum

need help? spam me on steam/skype @ngfrost

Skater4Life
01-15-2011, 14:21

Tony Himself

haha i miss topics like this Xd reminds me of thlive haha Laugh
oh and lalita i dont know the situation in your country but im pretty sure you can buy a pirated copy for 2 euros Original

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Lalita
01-15-2011, 15:33

Officer Dick
| Website
Esk8 Wrote:
Day Wrote:
Day Wrote:haha!
no wonder u gotta vir bcuz u allways watch those lame bmx vidz
I feel insulted ==Original I ever said bmx is lame? I said LAME bmx VIDS.
Man i wont show my skills to any persons of the internet. If i produce i video i show it to my friends& family and not to any guys on a forum i dont even know (could also be 40 year old pregnant women.idk).
There are other sences in life. Having fun and playing computer is one thing, but u shouldnt overate it, or you end like nevermind.
Changing nicks and allways saying "No not me". And giving all for a clan like mko.
Mko isnt realy a troo clan i mean theres ownish the cheater. nega the jealous. wild the aggresiv. ok hotdog and blueman are ok [wild also if he has no bad day].
And i dont know really much about muh, but he told me he works hard so i think he can manage his life. @ Lalita dont see this as any flame, or smth like tht...it also dont means u cant manage ur life. I think you can get a really good bmx driver and job. In this times there are just to much wannabe ownish's or wild's idk...I think the only pros who really are cool are follows and are not one of these arrogant pissers;
Sick [really one of the best talents ive seen..i mean he dont trys to be different and is what he is (a cool talented guy imo)]
Blind [Allways nice to ppl, and not one of these arrogant "wanna win this tour and im the best"]
Some other ppl to..who say "hi" to a "noob" even if a big pro is in the server.[LovE for sure]
Psycho [hes realy one of these guys i learned the most of...hes the perfect example for seriousness and not one of these wannbes. He banned me sometimes but only bcus i was arrogant and :^P'ish. He knows whats ridicioulos and what not. I know he might not be best in school what he told me, but im sure if he keeps his life skills of: knowledge about all things he'll be a great buissnes man or smth like that... A big characteristica.]
I hope u guys red this and those guys who got "flamed" by me dont even replie to these posts (ownish and nevermind [its no flaming, its just what i think bout u]

Day

What the fuck is this post? You manage to insult four(or five?) people and a clan in the same post, taunt lalita in your previous one for no reason and that's all I could decipher from your post. And something about pregnant women.

If you really wouldn't want to flame them, why the fuck are you telling your opinion of 10 people who happen to frequent this place? I said keep personal differences aside when you come here.

Wow and I wonder if I ask all the people you flamed what they think of you you would be shocked to hear what they say.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Shizz
01-15-2011, 15:43

It's Rodney!

lol @ these fights just not getting fixed. (stupid)

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

stof
01-15-2011, 16:27

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
Wow day, some 40 yo pregnent women now knows all your pointless opinions
there's indeed no sense of posting a tennis vid, infact tennis has no sense at all if you think about it

spammmmmmm

krea
01-15-2011, 16:39

Officer Dick

well lalita i told you i´m kinda noob in such stuff.but ok i´ll try to help you

what file was it and what .xxx did it have .bat .exe or what?
and ye if its a little .bat with "shutdown -s" or sth. you need save modus but if you tried that and couldn´t delete it i´m already done with advices. probably format c.

Esk8
01-15-2011, 18:35

Three-sixty!

In all seriousness, have you tried booting in safe mode? Usually you can choose boot options by pressing DEL in POST (that logo that comes up with the manufacturer). If you can do that you can run an antivirus scan from there. If you can't, you could hook up the hard drive to another pc just to get your stuff and backups back before formatting. Next time, make sure to make a partition for backups so yo ucan reinstall windows anytime you want without losing them.

Nevermind
01-15-2011, 20:29

Officer Dick

Day Wrote:I feel insulted ==Original I ever said bmx is lame? I said LAME bmx VIDS.

Day

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2117">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2117</a><!-- l -->
there are other sences in life :roll:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1729">viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1729</a><!-- l -->
changing nicks :roll:

sry man but your ridiculous
dont mix us pls

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Padel
01-15-2011, 20:39

Wannabe

Nevermind Wrote:<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2117">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2117</a><!-- l -->
there are other sences in life :roll:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1729">viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1729</a><!-- l -->
changing nicks :roll:

sry man but your ridiculous
ye, true (N)
:shock: I like u for these kind of posts Original

>y0<