FFS...

Lalita
01-14-2011, 16:02

Officer Dick
| Website
Ok guys my comupter got a virus and will not turn on or any shit so I will needa get PC reformatted and all my mods and shit are gonna get deleted, inculuding: spanish mod, thps3 hd, and all the other rare thps3 stuff I got on there. Sorry unless you can help me tell me advise before monday.

Seeya in a few weeks or so.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

freeman
01-14-2011, 16:16

Noob

joke??
Reinstall Windows (WITHOUT FORMATTING HD) and it will just overwrite C:\Windows and your registry...
i hope you didnt save your stuff in C:\Windows lol ^^

Did you already try to restore your computer to a previous state? Might also work...

Lalita
01-14-2011, 16:24

Officer Dick
| Website
freeman Wrote:joke??
Reinstall Windows (WITHOUT FORMATTING HD) and it will just overwrite C:\Windows and your registry...
i hope you didnt save your stuff in C:\Windows lol ^^

Did you already try to restore your computer to a previous state? Might also work...

I've tried every option in F8, F5, F11, including system restore, and I can't find my windows 7 cd which came with it. When I turn the PC on it says Windows (with loading symbol) then turns off, I don't see desktop. Unless I could burn a pirated copy since I didn't pirate it but it came with windows 7 then maybe.

Shizz
01-14-2011, 16:54

It's Rodney!

Lol shits fucked up sry cant help ya had same problem.

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

krea
01-14-2011, 17:25

Officer Dick

doesnt look like a virus though idk i´m kinda noob in such stuff but why would a virus or trojan or whatever want to not make your computer boot. you rather got a flaw on your HD. try patition magic or sth. i got the same problem and my bro did that patition magic thing and it was ok again.

Day
01-14-2011, 18:19

Tony Himself
| Website
haha!
no wonder u gotta vir bcuz u allways watch those lame bmx vidz

Heart

Shizz
01-14-2011, 18:37

It's Rodney!

Day Wrote:haha!
whers the joke?

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Lalita
01-14-2011, 18:53

Officer Dick
| Website
Seriously dude, BMX isn't lame it's one of the most extreme sports/ballsy sport out. Why you keep going on my topics or quoting saying lame or what not, BMX is not lame, if you could do actually do sport and post a video I would be suprised and not fucking say shit like "lame". Go piss someone else off who gives a damn.

@ krea. It's a virus I opened a file and it turned off, now it shuts down constantly in loops before it even starts. Can't delete it or anything. Help would be appreciated since I helped you with your mod idea.

Day
01-14-2011, 21:42

Tony Himself
| Website
Lalita Wrote:
Seriously dude, BMX isn't lame it's one of the most extreme sports/ballsy sport out. Why you keep going on my topics or quoting saying lame or what not, BMX is not lame, if you could do actually do sport and post a video I would be suprised and not fucking say shit like "lame". Go piss someone else off who gives a damn.

@ krea. It's a virus I opened a file and it turned off, now it shuts down constantly in loops before it even starts. Can't delete it or anything. Help would be appreciated since I helped you with your mod idea.
I feel insulted ==Original I ever said bmx is lame? I said LAME bmx VIDS.
still feel insulted ... I wont piss off. I just went to toilet.
And how should i post a video of my tennis skills. :?
I mean whats the sence of a sport [tennis] video?
There is no... Just to show you guys how i play tennis or woot?
Man i wont show my skills to any persons of the internet. If i produce i video i show it to my friends& family and not to any guys on a forum i dont even know (could also be 40 year old pregnant women.idk).
There are other sences in life. Having fun and playing computer is one thing, but u shouldnt overate it, or you end like nevermind.
Allways this arrogant "lol's" and being a bumlicker all the time to any pros.
Changing nicks and allways saying "No not me". And giving all for a clan like mko.
Mko isnt realy a troo clan i mean theres ownish the cheater. nega the jealous. wild the aggresiv. ok hotdog and blueman are ok [wild also if he has no bad day].
And i dont know really much about muh, but he told me he works hard so i think he can manage his life. @ Lalita dont see this as any flame, or smth like tht...it also dont means u cant manage ur life. I think you can get a really good bmx driver and job. In this times there are just to much wannabe ownish's or wild's idk...I think the only pros who really are cool are follows and are not one of these arrogant pissers;
Sick [really one of the best talents ive seen..i mean he dont trys to be different and is what he is (a cool talented guy imo)]
Blind [Allways nice to ppl, and not one of these arrogant "wanna win this tour and im the best"]
Wild [if he has a good day, but he still kinda is selfish imo]
Zoe [supports good& nice]
Some other ppl to..who say "hi" to a "noob" even if a big pro is in the server.[LovE for sure]
Psycho [hes realy one of these guys i learned the most of...hes the perfect example for seriousness and not one of these wannbes. He banned me sometimes but only bcus i was arrogant and :^P'ish. He knows whats ridicioulos and what not. I know he might not be best in school what he told me, but im sure if he keeps his life skills of: knowledge about all things he'll be a great buissnes man or smth like that... A big characteristica.]
I hope u guys red this and those guys who got "flamed" by me dont even replie to these posts (ownish and nevermind [its no flaming, its just what i think bout u]
Hope you guys dont take it hard.

Day

Heart

f4qq
01-14-2011, 22:31

What? 180!?
| Website
lol day lalita hates u cuz you're better than him , idk why he hates u if u never flamed/insulted him , if u read this u can understand.So lalita is jelous now^^

Nice to meet you , my name is hyon.
pz.