Regarding recent warns.

Esk8
01-05-2011, 09:09

Three-sixty!

Before some people panic or overreact, I'd like to say one thing - I haven't turned into some kind of dictator or whatever, the recent warns you might have received are nothing to stress about beyond saying "back off". I'm tired of all the bullshit, mocking and insulting people all the time. If you want to do that, feel free to go to globalskaters.net or phunonline.tk, that's where the flamewars are.

Here should be a somewhat civilized last thps3 (mostly) community.
So don't freak out, don't stress, nobody's going to get banned unless they ask for it, and continue business as usual without picking on people.

(edit) and yes I know, thps community is dead but *shrug* Maybe it'll encourage people to post or come here more if they don't just see arguing all the time.
Quote this message in a reply

Shizz
01-05-2011, 12:27

It's Rodney!

Esk8 Wrote:Before some people panic or overreact, I'd like to say one thing - I haven't turned into some kind of dictator or whatever, the recent warns you might have received are nothing to stress about beyond saying "back off". I'm tired of all the bullshit, mocking and insulting people all the time. If you want to do that, feel free to go to globalskaters.net or phunonline.tk, that's where the flamewars are.

Here should be a somewhat civilized last thps3 (mostly) community.
So don't freak out, don't stress, nobody's going to get banned unless they ask for it, and continue business as usual without picking on people.

(edit) and yes I know, thps community is dead but *shrug* Maybe it'll encourage people to post or come here more if they don't just see arguing all the time.
I agree! Well said (Y)

Esk8 Wrote:If you want to do that, feel free to go to globalskaters.net or phunonline.tk, that's where the flamewars are.
hahaha! :lol:

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Shizz
01-05-2011, 18:56

It's Rodney!

Oh okay, one more thing Lalita. Don't act so stupid on this site while u really dont like me online on THPS3, 'bro'. get me warned or banned, i dont care that much, I only know that ur pretty lame. U say u got warned because of me, but as i think about it, u said it was hilarious. thats ur fault, I have nothing to do with that.
So guys , this is how u end fights without even starting fights. This is just all I have to say to Lalita .

krea
01-05-2011, 19:07

Officer Dick

if esk8 can follow this line like shin did that´d be good. But post amount will decrease and imo there are no hard flamewars here only a bit of trolling which actually were 90 % of posts on every topic lately

Esk8
01-05-2011, 21:02

Three-sixty!

Unfortunately that may be true Krea, but that's kind of the point. that's all we see lately.

Shizz, that goes for you too like that post. If you have differences to settle, or grudges or whatever against each other, do it in pm, in game, in msn, I don't care as long as it's not in the public forum.
Calling someone lame is not "ending fights without starting them".

bluey
01-06-2011, 00:59

FATALITY

hi everyone!
K i totally agree with esk8.
I am totally bored to see unintersting posts. I try to visit often c3 even it s not rly easy for me (travelling, no pc..). So when i log in just to see something like a smiley or a boring flaming, it desapoints me.
Id prefer less posts but intersting ones.

I know it's not easy coz we have different points of view (old/new school, different ages...)

Greetz from san francisco !

Heart

Lalita
01-06-2011, 05:24

Officer Dick
| Website
If I called someone "lame" I would get a warn/perm ban Closedeyes

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.

Esk8
01-06-2011, 06:13

Three-sixty!

Lalita Wrote:If I called someone "lame" I would get a warn/perm ban Closedeyes
We talked about this after this post was made, everything's clear etc. Just posting so someone doesn't jump up and comment on it after I'm off to sleep.

Shizz
01-06-2011, 09:56

It's Rodney!

Yes, everything is clear. Well if this site sees 'lame' :roll: as flaming , I wont say it again.

Lalita
01-06-2011, 14:10

Officer Dick
| Website
Shizz Wrote:Yes, everything is clear. Well if this site sees 'lame' :roll: as flaming , I wont say it again.

Get used to it haha Laugh

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.