Crtl+V topic

Nevermind
09-11-2010, 23:24

Officer Dick

plum Wrote:possessed
to skate
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62lSmQ8X1zI">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62lSmQ8X1zI</a><!-- m -->

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”
Quote this message in a reply

Nihilism
09-12-2010, 00:06

Three-sixty!

גבול הסמים שנשאר פעיל הוא לבנון, דרכו מגיע לארץ החשיש (וההרואין, למשל, אבל כתבה זו נוגעת בקנביס על נגזרותיו ולא בסמים אחרים). שוק הקניביס בארץ נשלט היום בידי החשיש הזול וההידרו היקר. "אנשים אוהבים גראס, אז הפיתרון הוא לגדל באופן ביתי", אומר שם טוב. "ואם כבר מגדלים באופן ביתי, אז שיהיה באיכות של הידרו. הרבה אנשים שמגדלים לשימוש עצמי, מוכרים 'על הדרך' במחיר גבוה. את הזרעים אפשר לקנות באינטרנט, בדרך כלל הם מגיעים מהולנד"

Shizz
09-12-2010, 07:37

It's Rodney!

Vilox Wrote:
Shizz Wrote:
M0rk Wrote:years since the biggest terror action ever. Thoughts go to those who lost and there lives, and there friends and family. #RIP #911
Sad im just watching a movie about it. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad (N) (N) Sad Sad
it wasnt alkaida... IT WAS AMERICA!!! complot!
>_<
? did i say smth wrong Ohmy?

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Day
09-12-2010, 08:38

Tony Himself
| Website
no, did i?

Heart

Shizz
09-12-2010, 09:16

It's Rodney!

ah nvm,i prolly misunderstood u

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

foolish
09-12-2010, 10:57

Three-sixty!

Nihilism Wrote:גבול הסמים שנשאר פעיל הוא לבנון, דרכו מגיע לארץ החשיש (וההרואין, למשל, אבל כתבה זו נוגעת בקנביס על נגזרותיו ולא בסמים אחרים). שוק הקניביס בארץ נשלט היום בידי החשיש הזול וההידרו היקר. "אנשים אוהבים גראס, אז הפיתרון הוא לגדל באופן ביתי", אומר שם טוב. "ואם כבר מגדלים באופן ביתי, אז שיהיה באיכות של הידרו. הרבה אנשים שמגדלים לשימוש עצמי, מוכרים 'על הדרך' במחיר גבוה. את הזרעים אפשר לקנות באינטרנט, בדרך כלל הם מגיעים מהולנד"

Drug remains active border is Lebanon, the country comes through hashish (heroin, for example, but this story touches on the use of cannabis and its derivatives and other drugs). Ahaknivs market today is dominated by the country of cheap pot Hydra dear. "People like Grass, so the solution is to grow in my home," says a good name. "And while we are home grown, so have the quality of hydro. A lot of people who grow for personal use, sell 'on the road, at a high price. The seeds can be bought online, they usually come from the Netherlands"

wtf?

oh noes!

Nevermind
09-12-2010, 13:09

Officer Dick

foolish Wrote:
Nihilism Wrote:גבול הסמים שנשאר פעיל הוא לבנון, דרכו מגיע לארץ החשיש (וההרואין, למשל, אבל כתבה זו נוגעת בקנביס על נגזרותיו ולא בסמים אחרים). שוק הקניביס בארץ נשלט היום בידי החשיש הזול וההידרו היקר. "אנשים אוהבים גראס, אז הפיתרון הוא לגדל באופן ביתי", אומר שם טוב. "ואם כבר מגדלים באופן ביתי, אז שיהיה באיכות של הידרו. הרבה אנשים שמגדלים לשימוש עצמי, מוכרים 'על הדרך' במחיר גבוה. את הזרעים אפשר לקנות באינטרנט, בדרך כלל הם מגיעים מהולנד"

Drug remains active border is Lebanon, the country comes through hashish (heroin, for example, but this story touches on the use of cannabis and its derivatives and other drugs). Ahaknivs market today is dominated by the country of cheap pot Hydra dear. "People like Grass, so the solution is to grow in my home," says a good name. "And while we are home grown, so have the quality of hydro. A lot of people who grow for personal use, sell 'on the road, at a high price. The seeds can be bought online, they usually come from the Netherlands"

wtf?

Did/though same

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

Nihilism
09-12-2010, 18:21

Three-sixty!

This translation is horrible Tongue

Day
09-15-2010, 22:14

Tony Himself
| Website
lol is the whole word naive?
i found like 1000000 vids about "aliens"

we have to care about real problems,..like stoping racism etc...
to watch things like that dont helps...
for sure there is life out there but so fken far away...
well thats my opinion ._.

that was an comment to an ytube ivd wich showed "aliens" lol

Heart

Nevermind
09-16-2010, 18:11

Officer Dick

Vilox Wrote:we have to care about real problems,..to watch things like that dont helps...
why does he/you watch those vids so?