THPS3 online play stuck!??

fresh
08-30-2010, 18:44

Wannabe

Hey, All i dont know what happened but we cant play online anymore.. When we come in the basic screen of online play it just freezes. Now my question do you guys also have this problem? And does anyone knows how to fix it?
Tnx

Fresh,Faith :shock:
Quote this message in a reply

Psycho
08-30-2010, 18:46

rockband addict

fresh Wrote:Hey, All i dont know what happened but we cant play online anymore.. When we come in the basic screen of online play it just freezes. Now my question do you guys also have this problem? And does anyone knows how to fix it?
Tnx

Hey Gamespy "sucked". Laugh
Follow this link, evrybody got the same problems.
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1915">viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1915</a><!-- l -->

Nevermind
08-30-2010, 20:47

Officer Dick

fresh Wrote:Hey, All i dont know what happened but we cant play online anymore.. When we come in the basic screen of online play it just freezes. Now my question do you guys also have this problem? And does anyone knows how to fix it?
Tnx

lol mastermind

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”

negativity
08-31-2010, 12:47

Wannabe

jojo :ugeek: nevermind

Nevermind
08-31-2010, 15:04

Officer Dick

wazaaaah :geek: nega

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act”