burnside 53 xtc

Vadru
06-17-2010, 07:47

What? 180!?

I don't want a war eighter shin but I still didn't get an answear what kind of vid could we do that don't make you bored thats my question Tongue.
Quote this message in a reply

shin
06-17-2010, 08:29

old.
| Website
Vadru Wrote:I don't want a war eighter shin but I still didn't get an answear what kind of vid could we do that don't make you bored thats my question Tongue.

something interesting, sorry but bugs, glitches makes me bored. It's really hard cause almost everything is known. you expect that i will vote videos as awesome as new players used to do. I won't. Look that sick vote very similiar to me, and we don't make it for fun. Yes, sometimes we do it in weird way but overall if we say video is bad we mean that video has nothing special. Like lyst said that our opinions make stop ppl to make videos, but we don't care about it. If someone has strong personality he won't take care about us.

if you wanna know, only one player amazed me in last 2-3 years. It's fg who for me is the best player on thps3 at the moment. Only he shows that thps3 isn't over, and there is many things to do. He is like fkone who was awesome in everything. For me they are best th3 players ever. Not wild, not lyst, not me, cause We just owned only some aspects of the games. Wild- maybe best balancer ever, lyst maybe best cz player, me maybe best ctf player but only fkone and fg always showed something new what impressed me.

Your techniques are awesome also. Really like this cause it was totally new. So if you wanna know, it didn't make me bored.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Vadru
06-17-2010, 09:22

What? 180!?

oh ok thanks for answearing Original.

Lyst
06-17-2010, 09:39

Administrator
| Website
Yes I know that older videos were more fun to watch, back in 2004 it was a lot easier to find new transfers, so you could easily let boring stuff out. Nowadays it's hard to even find 1 new transfer, so people use all stuff they can get in the videos to make a normal length video.
But what I'm trying to say is, that in the period of 2006/7-2009, people weren't looking for this kind of stuff. Whether it are transfers for a video or moves in a game like cz/koth or w/e. People just copied the moves of the older pro's. That's why they never became better, because we knew exactly what they would do.
What I see now is about 10 people are looking for new innovative ways and show their creativity in the game. I think you should stimulate such activities in stead of burning it to the ground. Yes 9/10 transfers posted here are old, but the new people can't know which transfers are old or not. The fact is that they all found these transfers themselves. Sure fatguy is one exceptional player, he's creative, he has an unique style of playing and he's good at the games we normally play. But it took fatguy also 2-3 years to come this far. Most of the players nowadays don't play that long. But I do see people getting better at these aspects, like cool transfers from zoe4ever and vadru who has found some cool technique. Yes they might not be the best all around, but do you need to be the best to get your respect? I think you should also respect the small things and help them, motivate them. Saying 0/10 might be funny for people like s4l or fool, but for the people who're trying hard to find new stuff, it's demotivating.

Ps Wild is not only good at balancing, he's also great in koth, very good in cz and very good in ctf (great if he's together with blind) + in improv tours he belongs to the favorites too. Sure fatguy is awesome, but wild is great too all-around.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

shin
06-17-2010, 09:57

old.
| Website
no offence but wild isnt good in ctf. yes, he can own most of the players but his ctf play is the same what he shows in cz game. speed, xtc, tfs. No fucking team playing. Imo he doesn't understand what that means. You can say: you never play with him in team but I saw him in action. Imo there are many better players. also there is no problem to be good with blind in team as I think blind is the biggest camper in th3. Imo he took myna's places. I remember when I capped myna's ctf ;d I never uploaded it but it only showed how weak he was. His deffensive= camping, that was easily to prove. Same goes to blind. Always when I played with him his deffensive play was like: hey, i will wait for you in middle area and just re the flag. Never seen him trying to catch me. He just never follow me.

Lyst
06-17-2010, 10:17

Administrator
| Website
Yeah I hate it too when people are defending from front, but blind is awesome in chasing, he doesn't always camp, just when they're playing 2vs all. And wild doesn't use transfers lol. Maybe only fastplant on lamp to 3x/2x, but that's all.
And he does know what teamplay is, he and blind form a real solid team. Only difference is that wild is always offending, but yeah in their case it's better than if they switch o and d all the time. It's part of their way of playing. Even without blind camping, they're the best ctf team at this moment. And I played a lot more games vs them, than you did. Saying that they don't know what teamplay is, just because you and coom/fkone/amfe use different tactics is lame.

I meant to say that it's a bit simple to say that wild is only a good balancer. Have you ever played koth vs him? Or does he cheat/camp or whatever there too? In CZ tours he almost always makes it to the finals. And apart from 2 fastplants on a lamp, he doesn't use any transfer at all. In improv he has good flow, he's pretty unpredictable and has pretty good style.

Besides fatguy uses front d sometimes too, just like blind does.

shin
06-17-2010, 10:34

old.
| Website
I don't say wild is bad in koth, cz, ctf and other games. What I mean that wild isn't the best in any game(but good in every game what makes him very good). Still I see better players in every game. and I didn't say that my way of playing ctf is better. Maybe playing always that one player as O and 2nd as D is better but I think It only helps other players to win the game. The problem is ctf isn't the same game like it used to be. and I don't feel that I cooperate with anyone while ctf. It's just simple game with many mistakes. Maybe because cz is most popular nowadays. Whatever.

Switching D and O imo is part of ctf and it shows who can really cooperate with each other. I don't really need to say that io at some moments because I know when I should D and when i should O. Ppl lost this knowledge. Team playing died.

anyway I propose to make a topic where we could talk about aspect of thps and ppl could ask about it. There is many interesting things to talk. I like to talk about it and as always I make offtopic ;d

edit:
wild is unpredictable in improv but his style is weak. He has problem with controlling his tricks. and he almost doesn't make tricks. and playing without tricks is much easier.

wild786
06-17-2010, 11:00

w!Ld

lolz.. my play isnt about xtc/xtz in cz, neither do i use tfs. most of my play just involves speed. i dont even bother being unpredictable most of the time, because speed takes care of almost everything. u just have to be unpredictable once or twice and u create a pretty huge gap between u and ur opponent and after that u can just move away from him at a good speed and grab zones

and at ctf u r right that i can only play with some ppl like blind ryc0re fg goof bluey doggie etc.. i could play with others if i tried but when i go to the flag to cap it i get bored of waiting sometimes its not fun for me. but the teammates i usually play with always have it re'd in time especially blind i rarely have to wait, if he did normal d when its 2v6 or 2v4 he'd get slapped easily thats why he has to do it from front and he doesnt camp in mid he just goes mid and then comes back down.. and i always o because o is the most fun part for me + im not as good at d as blind is

cz is not much of a team game anyhow i dont need to bother with team play because in cz its possible to beat 1v2,3,4

edit: i dont care if switching o and d shows more skills, i just play for fun and this way is the most fun for me

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

shin
06-17-2010, 11:11

old.
| Website
yep fun is the most important but if we talk about aspects of thps3 we need some talks about skills.

ok I think offtop is closed.

Lyst
06-17-2010, 11:12

Administrator
| Website
Teamplay in cz is fun though. And with teamplay I don't mean 1 player clearing and the other playing, but pretty much backing your teammate up everywhere. Or if you don't have the key, making sure that for example left and right are covered when someone is going up.
It involves more teamplay than ctf.