burnside 53 xtc

Shizz
06-15-2010, 21:23

It's Rodney!

'Keep on the good work' is robot automatic phrase Tongue ?

gj wild Heart

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.
Quote this message in a reply

06-16-2010, 11:01

Unregistered

negativity Wrote:Keep on the good work

:roll:

Vadru
06-16-2010, 20:24

What? 180!?

Hmm Shin I don't think we are all thinking balance is the best I mean what game does everyone play nowdays? cz no balance skill req also maybe it isn't strange if ppl think balance is gj since why else did activision add a balance bar iff not to balance with it? why doesn't improvers use pb? it's part of the game evan when you do prov and stuff but I have one question for you thought what does we have to do video what kind of to make you not rate it 0/0 cause i tried alot: beat 251 stop rec on vid didn't work, make team video with sal didn't work, make a new bugg video with sal didn't work, make entry for stick-it still you think it's all 0/0 please tell me what would you rate 5/5?
Btw nice job wild

shin
06-16-2010, 21:50

old.
| Website
what would i rate 5/5? hmm hard question, there were the videos but that was a long time ago. Now i look and judge videos and if i see that many things is just old and basic I can't rate it good. Im not new at this community, I watched many videos. Believe, some videos just make me boring cause i have seen many tfs, techniques in videos 3-5 years ago. it's weird for new guys but most of this is just boring. I really appreciate that ppl still make videos but as I said I won't judge the videos as good because it was made by new player. I judge what i see.

about balance:
I don't say the ta videos, or some xtz, xtc videos are boring because every game has different aspects and of course balance in ta or xtc is important. but I wanted to say that it makes me funny that most of us play cz, ctf, improv and ppl say that something is awesome because its 53xtc. yes it's good result but boring like hell, jumping contest and imo it doesnt show any skills. Look sometimes if you will have a chance how me, sick, coom or some other plays play xtc.There you will see what means balance skills.
Why no one responded at sick's last video? I think his sub improv is good. But i don't see there any comment. tell me why? I have my personal opinion about it but it could start new war at forum but i dont wanna do it.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Skater4Life
06-16-2010, 22:15

Tony Himself

shin Wrote:Im not new at this community, I watched many videos. Believe, some videos just make me boring cause i have seen many tfs, techniques in videos 3-5 years ago.

yea i respect that but funny how you are the only person in community who thinks vadrus techniques are old.

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

h0td0g
06-16-2010, 22:29

Three-sixty!
| Website
cheater

shin
06-16-2010, 22:38

old.
| Website
Skater4Life Wrote:
shin Wrote:Im not new at this community, I watched many videos. Believe, some videos just make me boring cause i have seen many tfs, techniques in videos 3-5 years ago.

yea i respect that but funny how you are the only person in community who thinks vadrus techniques are old.

why do you tell that i said something if i didn't? yes this wall fastplant or how you call it is new.

krea
06-16-2010, 23:08

Officer Dick

well i wanted to see it but i saw mediafire and was too lazy Tongue

wild786
06-17-2010, 03:25

w!Ld

shin Wrote:what would i rate 5/5? hmm hard question, there were the videos but that was a long time ago. Now i look and judge videos and if i see that many things is just old and basic I can't rate it good. Im not new at this community, I watched many videos. Believe, some videos just make me boring cause i have seen many tfs, techniques in videos 3-5 years ago. it's weird for new guys but most of this is just boring. I really appreciate that ppl still make videos but as I said I won't judge the videos as good because it was made by new player. I judge what i see.

about balance:
I don't say the ta videos, or some xtz, xtc videos are boring because every game has different aspects and of course balance in ta or xtc is important. but I wanted to say that it makes me funny that most of us play cz, ctf, improv and ppl say that something is awesome because its 53xtc. yes it's good result but boring like hell, jumping contest and imo it doesnt show any skills. Look sometimes if you will have a chance how me, sick, coom or some other plays play xtc.There you will see what means balance skills.
Why no one responded at sick's last video? I think his sub improv is good. But i don't see there any comment. tell me why? I have my personal opinion about it but it could start new war at forum but i dont wanna do it.

seems thers a misunderstanding here..

i dont make xtc vids to show my balance skills just to show my score, a good line always minimizes impact on balance its about making a good line which leads to good score not about balancing or i woulda just had a buncha ppl and done a balance competition and uploaded that.. see who could manual longer or something like that

when u do ur xtc without lines or w/e maybe ur using great balancing skills but it still has nowhere near the xtc potential u could achieve with a good line, there maybe ppl who have better balance than me but they cant do xtc as good as me because they do too many mistakes in their lines or just dont have good optimized lines

ill agree with u that the video is boring just like all high scoring vids but its just there for proof that i beat everyone else's score and that i did it without cheating

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

shin
06-17-2010, 07:28

old.
| Website
i know it's about score, it always is but the fact line isn't the most important here. Now everyone know your line and what? who can make even 40xtc? You are good in jumping and making short grinds and that's it. But there is still nothing amazing. Everyone if they would only focus on xtc could beat it.