David
06-12-2010, 14:14

What? 180!?

Lyst has mind. They do not.

Until the end of Time...

ShiFty
06-12-2010, 22:35

Three-sixty!

Untouchable Wrote:Lyst has mind. They do not.
that's not right and i think you know that. sick and shin help to keep this forum alive. of course they have to critice people while they suck o0.
these days a random guy posts a video here. all other new players say how cool that is. lol. no one of this people doesn't really think about that what they've seen. they just call it cool or what ever. criticism is a part of that, to help people to improv their skills.
just show some respect to sick and shin (even if shin says: "0/10"), because they know what they are talking about.

sk or die!

Lyst
06-12-2010, 22:42

Administrator
| Website
Criticizing comes with arguments so people know what to do better.
Saying old, sux or 0/10 is nothing but demotivating. I'm happy that the new players are finally trying to find new tfs/own moves. It's better than all the copying they did. All sick and shin are doing is making them stop looking for new stuff.
Yes a lot of transfers are old, but if you don't play for 8 years, then how do you know whether something is new or old? By asking other people from the community.
Sick and shins addition to the forum was indeed amazing during the past few weeks. All they did was bringing the forums friendly athmosphere down.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

krea
06-12-2010, 22:53

Officer Dick

always those nonconformists.

SicK
06-13-2010, 11:47

Tony Himself

negativity Wrote:I agree with Lyst!, They both suck Wink

ehem ok

shifty Wrote:that's not right and i think you know that. sick and shin help to keep this forum alive. of course they have to critice people while they suck o0.
these days a random guy posts a video here. all other new players say how cool that is. lol. no one of this people doesn't really think about that what they've seen. they just call it cool or what ever. criticism is a part of that, to help people to improv their skills.
just show some respect to sick and shin (even if shin says: "0/10"), because they know what they are talking about.

I really apriciate that u are the only one who wasnt blinded with this shity propaganda how bad sick and shin are.It is easy to manipulate kids thats what this forum shows. Ppl who say me or shin are bad ve to ve some jaelouse problems with th3 and/or cares too much. Props Shifty (Y) At least one...

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Lyst
06-13-2010, 12:30

Administrator
| Website
Jealousy..
Yeah right and especially not at you.
I used to have respect for how good shin was back in 2005. But his ego overgrew himself. And you.. you've never been the best, maybe good, but never the best. Still you act like you have had one big pro career. People don't get manipulated here, they only see your guys ego's and that disgusts the people. So putting it at jealousy is another perfect example of how big your ego is.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

negativity
06-13-2010, 12:39

Wannabe

lyst Wrote:Jealousy..
I used to have respect for how good shin was back in 2005. But his ego overgrew himself. And you.. you've never been the best, maybe good, but never the best. Still you act like you have had one big pro career. People don't get manipulated here, they only see your guys ego's and that disgusts the people. So putting it at jealousy is another perfect example of how big your ego is.

Still agree with lyst! (Y)

SicK
06-13-2010, 12:49

Tony Himself

lyst Wrote:Jealousy..

LoL even when u run away from final cz ap with me back in 2007? even when i dominated u all in cz in 2007? I still wasnt the best i was just good? even if i won all stick its i wanted i wasnt the best? even when i was high in all prov tours i wasnt the best? Even if i made most of prov tour rules u use now i wasnt the best? Even when TDS dominated th3 with just 2 members we werent the best? U are joke . u took noobs to this forum won few tours with noobs and u think u or wild are good Xd ahahahahah srsly. I was wining with pros in tours i was high/won and u won with few randoms and u feel like u are good. 80%of guys here are just really fuckin bad u win with them and u feel like u are good?LoL.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Shizz
06-13-2010, 12:51

It's Rodney!

what nega says is not true, they don't suck , noone does here, so don't say sucha hard words... (santa)
but : We are not getting manipulated and we ARE NOT KIDS
guys, noone will say : Ok, You are right, i give up, ur totally right... lets just stfu 'bout this, coz this goes nowhere... (N) Sad :?

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

foolish
06-13-2010, 12:51

Three-sixty!

Almost intersting. Almost.

oh noes!