w!Ld

bahahaha i was wondering how a tf topic got to 5 pages

EDIT: make that 6 counting my post :lol:

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

Lyst
06-12-2010, 09:53

Administrator
| Website
Funny how you 2 guys try to be the best by convincing people on a forum, while other players just play and get their status from other players, from what they see in the games :Laugh

Edit: Wild's the best all around player at this moment (Y)

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

shin
06-12-2010, 09:57

old.
| Website
i don't convince anyone. I just talk about thps but as always you don't understand it. ok i leave the forum. talking with you guys has no sense. your arguments always touch our personalites because its only what you can say.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

SicK
06-12-2010, 10:05

Tony Himself

lyst Wrote:Funny how you 2 guys try to be the best by convincing people on a forum, while other players just play and get their status from other players, from what they see in the games :Laugh

Edit: Wild's the best all around player at this moment (Y)

lol k you just killed this forum. Your bullshit-talking-level just hited maximum. not like i care much. peace

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Lyst
06-12-2010, 10:20

Administrator
| Website
If you talk about thps, you're always talking about how much other suck and about how good you were 5 years ago. So no wonder that people criticize you.
You want respect from players, while in the same time you talk only negatively about them. You and sick are projecting yourself so high above the rest of the players, that it's just hard to get to like any of you both. Ok, you don't want anyone to like you, but stop crying if people don't respect you either.

By the way, what's the reason again why you aren't the best anymore? Are it really the transfers, or is it the fact that we don't play with xtz anymore, because I can't remember a cz tour without xtz, that you've won. And always the same bullshit that people playing with transfers are so predictable. Yes most of the new players are, but the good players are not that predictable, in fact when you play with transfers, you've got 10 more ways to reach the same place, so in theory that'd make you even more unpredictable. And stop pretending that only sick and you can play without transfers and still win the games. Wild is also playing without transfers. The reason we started playing with transfers, is that back in 2005/6 it was so easy to win, that a few of us tried to make it harder by doing all sort of transfers. Back then those transfers were still hard, even for us.
If you want I can play a game vs you without using transfers, oh wait I already did that with sick, 2ss and any other guy who still thinks he's the best if people played without transfers. Stop living in your imaginary world where nobody is even somewhere near to touch your skills even if it were your skills of 5 years ago.

Yeah I killed the forum, because 2 gods left it. Sure you're damn right. "We don't spam". Yeah saying: "old" "0/10" "sucks", are posts with good arguments. As soon as the holiday starts I'll give the forum a boost again, by inviting those 100 new players. Yeah those players are not as skilled as you, but at least they still play regurarly and have not some ego-complex yet. Bye bye (Y)

ps I'm neither underrated nor overrated. People rate me for how I play at this moment. And I play enough (only last 2 months not) to let people have a fair judgement about me.

shin
06-12-2010, 10:27

old.
| Website
la cz tourney.

ok i go. was awesome to play with you.

being serious, you always sucked.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Lyst
06-12-2010, 10:42

Administrator
| Website
lyst Wrote:
shin Wrote:being serious, you always sucked.
6-1 ==Original

Bye

Shizz
06-12-2010, 10:47

It's Rodney!

Ok, u'll better close this topic to stop me from replying Wink but i wont reply any longer if noone replys this Wink I just wonna end with some things:
I ever wanted to join uC when Lyms joined uC, when i heard u dont need so much tf skills, u have to be good without tf's also. And i thot uC is rly pro clan(and yeah it is/was)so i also wanted to join , and u tested me, but i was rly sucking that day....so i could't join, but now i have MUCH more tf' skills than b4, i still cant do all the tf's lyst etc.. can do, but if i would try , maybe i can :Original
I'm maybe one of the 'new' guys (evan i ever started in 2006 but quited after half year) and im maybe not that good...But i can be really unpredictable now!(remember that game we played in ur server sick, evan u won all the games, some were goodgames, maybe u think , i could've stopped the goodgames directly and won it in 10seconds, but i think it we're gg's) So being unpredictable : I can!
playing graff,koth(k only 5times in 1week or smth,but i do like them): I do!
training improv(i rly like improv.): I do!
Had to say some more things but forgot , and im only 13years old, and i did't play th3 in 2002,...(like most did here), and my english isn't that good...but i hope u know what i mean..
edit: still love'yall

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Skater4Life
06-12-2010, 11:40

Tony Himself

this whole topic is ironicle lolXd

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

negativity
06-12-2010, 12:45

Wannabe

I agree with Lyst!, They both suck Wink