Administrator
| Website
shin Wrote:blaq sucks
6-1 ==Original

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

ReY
06-10-2010, 18:11

Tony Himself

SicK Wrote:We found those with rambone about 2 years ago. I found 1st and rambone found 2nd . dunno if some1 said those are new. Not for me at least. oh and i ve already show nr 1 to few guys in the past. Oh2<just read the topic> rey posted here that could be him who i showed it but there were more guys for sure. It is hard one and not really useful. oh 3 rey says blaq showd himLOL wake up dood. stop overratin blaq i found it long ago and i am 99% sure u guys just seen it by me. Nice that u can copy tho!
blaq showed that tf to me, lyst, and ryker in the same server. and yes, you might found it before blaq did. but i cant remember you showing me this one Wink

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]

Lyst
06-10-2010, 18:12

Administrator
| Website
Zoe showed that transfer to blaq Tongue

shin
06-10-2010, 21:18

old.
| Website
lyst Wrote:
shin Wrote:blaq sucks
6-1 ==Original

shin before > all

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

plum
06-11-2010, 01:06

Tony Himself
| Website
Skater4Life Wrote:
SicK Wrote:LOL wake up dood. stop overratin blaq
LOL we everyone is underrating blaq, everyone is treating him like a normal person when he is God.peace
Why? As far as i remember blaq become good around 2006 when he stopped bailing every 10 seconds. He found some cool stuff, but he wasn't so dominant. I could play against him. Nowadays players like lyst are totally dominating me. If there are any underrated players they are lyst and wild. These 2 have expectational skills in cz(lyst) and xtc/slap(wild), but are not given anywhere near as much credit as blaq is.

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

bluey
06-11-2010, 01:55

FATALITY

I am underrated too (santa)

Heart

Esk8
06-11-2010, 05:48

Three-sixty!

so am I!

Lyst
06-11-2010, 09:15

Administrator
| Website
plum Wrote:
Skater4Life Wrote:
SicK Wrote:LOL wake up dood. stop overratin blaq
LOL we everyone is underrating blaq, everyone is treating him like a normal person when he is God.peace
Why? As far as i remember blaq become good around 2006 when he stopped bailing every 10 seconds. He found some cool stuff, but he wasn't so dominant. I could play against him. Nowadays players like lyst are totally dominating me. If there are any underrated players they are lyst and wild. These 2 have expectational skills in cz(lyst) and xtc/slap(wild), but are not given anywhere near as much credit as blaq is.
I doubt that. Blaq is a player who adapts his skills to his opponent. So I don't think you can judge it if you cant get him to play 100%. Its just boring if youre better and win everything so easy.

SicK
06-11-2010, 10:17

Tony Himself

Lyst Wrote:I doubt that. Blaq is a player who adapts his skills to his opponent. So I don't think you can judge it if you cant get him to play 100%. Its just boring if youre better and win everything so easy.

Xd sorry this just owned me. I love when guys are talkin about %. The real players who addepted their skills to oponents were players like 2ss, shin, eop and those guys who used their mind to play cz not those who used tfs . wtf srsly. Just take a look at my and shins posts we are just saying truth here since most of u who call our posts shit are just talking bullshit. You know why cuz we stoped care much and we are here to say some real things how game looks and how it was/how it is. What u wrote here lyst lol u cant really belive in your own words...srsly...hard for me to belive you play since so many years when i read this...you make new guys to belive in total bullshit. Also wild and lyst are underrated? LLLLLOLLLLL in this community u wont find more overrated players then them. Idk what did u mean Plum...

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Vadru
06-11-2010, 10:59

What? 180!?

Hmm this topic get to many crappy post I think lol who care if somone was good back in 2001 this is 2010 and I don't think s4l was meaning what he said black is god you know s4l does a lot jokes here almost never serius so you shouldn't take it serius and make a fight about it Tongue.