| Website
i guess im NOT in! muhaha! ;P
Quote this message in a reply

fatty
06-05-2010, 11:18

Magic Bum

EDITED! read 1st post!

a great day for freedom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3">http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3</a><!-- m -->

SicK
06-05-2010, 14:51

Tony Himself

Cant really get prov judges on this site just saying. As one serious dude said: how can ppl who plays 24/7 ctf<i would say more like cz thesedays> judge prov. Would be nice if u ask some provers, at least it wont be speed based which is ofcnice for ctf and cz but prov blah.y0!

AND where is shin siggggggn upman i capwithu or shin as judgeHeart?

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

bluey
06-05-2010, 15:44

FATALITY

ye shin, move your ass online :!:

It would be cool to see you bro.

Btw could we play this tour really fast plz?

Heart

Esk8
06-06-2010, 05:33

Three-sixty!

I third this. Shin should judge.

Lyst
06-06-2010, 10:26

Administrator
| Website
SicK Wrote:Cant really get prov judges on this site just saying. As one serious dude said: how can ppl who plays 24/7 ctf<i would say more like cz thesedays> judge prov. Would be nice if u ask some provers, at least it wont be speed based which is ofcnice for ctf and cz but prov blah.y0!

Yeah shin as judge and you're sure you'll need to find another judge after the first round. Come on, he pretty much left every tour the past 2 years.
And yes the speed in my voting table stood for speed, combolength and flow.
Just as improv stood for lvl usage, taking risks, being unlinear, suprising factor.
And style stood for trickcombination, spinning, trickvariation, goodlooking factor.

So I pretty much judged everything where improv is about, some factors more important than other. Maybe you should pick judges who only judge the things you do good next time. Or maybe even better have some respect for players who did better runs than you. In stead of making a run to insult the judges as well the other players and then act like you never capped your run.

(N)

edit: I won't be entering the tour, I'm too busy with other stuff and due concentrationproblems I can't really play thps3. I'll finish the ctf tour asap and then I won't be back until the holidays.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

shin
06-06-2010, 16:01

old.
| Website
lyst Wrote:
SicK Wrote:Cant really get prov judges on this site just saying. As one serious dude said: how can ppl who plays 24/7 ctf<i would say more like cz thesedays> judge prov. Would be nice if u ask some provers, at least it wont be speed based which is ofcnice for ctf and cz but prov blah.y0!

Yeah shin as judge and you're sure you'll need to find another judge after the first round. Come on, he pretty much left every tour the past 2 years.

playing and judging are 2 different things. As I said I won't play anyway. thps3 is over for me. But I can judge. and I promise I won't leave it as judge. so if you agree, sign me up as judge.

thx blue, esk8 and sick

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Esk8
06-06-2010, 16:51

Three-sixty!

Lyst, just shut the fuck up, please. This isn't about you. And I don't feel like this tourney going to hell like everything on chapter3 does now.
Sick, also stfu, you know I love you so this aint personal, I'm just saying let's try to have a decent tourney without drama.

Edit: Yeah FG, sign up shin.

Shizz
06-06-2010, 17:55

It's Rodney!

Any places free? If im in , some1 can cap me :mrgreen: ?

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

SicK
06-06-2010, 20:23

Tony Himself

lyst Wrote:[quote="SicK" In stead of making a run to insult the judges as well the other players and then act like you never capped your run.

(N)

I dont act like i never made it.Yes i caped it couldnt post cuz my pc burnt tho. Terrible lost for me too Original Ok esk8 i stfu <3If shin judges that would be great, but it doesnt mean more judges wont be needed, I would like to see 3 judges in this tour still. I just want to play in this tour wont post more peace (Y)

BTW Assi said that he would play if u agree that he will cap offline cuz he has online issues. If u disagree FG he said he might judge. peace2

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]