Sk8stunt video project

Esk8
04-16-2010, 06:28

Three-sixty!

Hello all. During the few weeks I've been back and while banging my head on frustration trying to land my nm, I had the idea of forming a community video series called sk8stunt.. essentially, I have enough footage for the first vid by myself (we would do small-ish vids, perhaps 2 to 3 minutes).

What will sk8stunt be? Everything you dont normally see. For example, insane but totally useless tfs, funny glitches, random stunts & coolness and whatnot. I will release vid 1 in the next few days when I edit the footage and cap my final tfs and shit, so you guys can see what it's like.

My idea is, essentially to be so that everybody could participate, just pm me, contact me on msn (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:mathieudugon@xplornet.com">mathieudugon@xplornet.com</a><!-- e -->) or xfire (nogud), tell me what you have or what you can cap, and we'll see from there. I will put the video together, add music, give credit, etc.

WHAT IS ACCEPTED: As said above, anything that you wouldnt normally see in a team video. Funny glitches, uncommon tfs, or just plain you being badass in an unusual way.

WHAT IS NOT ACCEPTED:Prov videos, NMs, ta vids,etc. (unless they're special)
Also: huge fucking files. please compress them before you send Tongue you all know my interwebs are teh horrible.

I havent posted this in the video section because there's no actual video yet but I will post them there. First vid with my footage will be posted in the next few days.

Comments? ideas? suggestions? post em!

EDIT: This first vid is th3 only but if you have some coolness from other TH games, for sure we can use it!
Quote this message in a reply

Plan-B
04-16-2010, 19:48

Wannabe

nice idea i guess

I fough the law and i won!
Quote this message in a reply

Day
04-16-2010, 19:50

Tony Himself
| Website
ye the idea is good, but sinceless :geek: