New cz tfs by Vadru !

Day
04-17-2010, 08:43

Tony Himself
| Website
Vadru Wrote:
Day Wrote:Ut ive got 1 question How u find all these stuff?!?!?!?!?!?!?
U just press all buttons or uve got a tecnique?
Well this one was just kinda randomly the switch thingy I did after wallie is same as dp which I found cause i tryed cause I knew from looking at the script with 99% sure it would work with all ground tricks not only fastplant but the boots I get cause I do special grab was just random I wanted to show this switch thing to fool and then i randomly hited special grab and got boots first I didnt know it was cause I did a specialgrab but after a while I found that.

nice just nice. It shouldnt be named tony hawks pro skater it should be named vadru Laugh

Heart
Quote this message in a reply

SicK
04-17-2010, 14:40

Tony Himself

Day Wrote:It shouldnt be named tony hawks pro skater it should be named vadru Laugh

LOL srsly. Also i always hate techniqs . U want to find them np do it . But calling a techniq fastplants from air to lamp a cz tfs is a joke imo. It is like calling everyfucking fastplant to rail a tf?LOL. Just this one is done with techniq. If i see u playing cz with it i might agree it is useful but really i dont think so it will be used Original

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Vadru
04-17-2010, 16:31

What? 180!?

lol sick ofc it was a joke omg I just find this bug then for fun since me and sal both hate and suck in cz we caped this adn called it cz tf we could have called it like BUG or w/e but we thought it was funny to call it that since u can also use it in cz and own with it Tongue

Shizz
04-17-2010, 18:26

It's Rodney!

lol...now u guys can all start over and find new tf's with it!
gj vadru...(same post as Esk8)

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.