PWTH 2 - round 1

Duckman
03-24-2010, 16:16

Three-sixty!

Day Wrote:sry guys im in miami untill 3.03.2010
mYBE I COULD DO IT WHEN IM AT HOME WOULD THAT BE POSSIBLE?
That was 3 weeks ago. Assuming you meant April.. Sick you should try and accommodate everyone's needs equally rather than only responding to shin..

QUAK.
Quote this message in a reply

Shizz
03-24-2010, 16:25

It's Rodney!

Duckman Wrote:
That was 3 weeks ago. Assuming you meant April.. Sick you should try and accommodate everyone's needs equally rather than only responding to shin..
thinking totaly same.

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

Ownish
03-24-2010, 20:52

2 EZ 4 OWNI

rly shut up. all fucking sicks butt, be happy he made this fucking tour

SicK
03-24-2010, 22:00

Tony Himself

Duckman Wrote:
You know what? I was waiting for comment like this, for real Original Only to be even more sure you ve no idea about anything you are posting here. Truth is I always helped guys and tried to make deadline flexible. I did it a lot of times in the past and srsly not only for shin or rambone LOL . All u try to show here is that :"Hey sick and shin are 2noobs they only like themselves and they only care themselves and no1 likes them and no1 respect them and oasfmosafmaso fuck u sick and shin". U also have few newsql knowing-nothingers to help you<like shizz(or w/e is his nick)>. Would be nice if you at least would play in this tour then try to talk your nonsense shits. Well all i know about you is that u played few weeks joined uT cuz lyst took every1 who did 1bil ap and tried to teach them something<seems like he forgot about manners tho>. Now u are supercocky british man only cuz you are like 18+ y/o kid and you think you are like whole c3 net community blablablba, u know nothing ,u are no1 and just stfu. KK ty peace.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

wild786
03-24-2010, 22:02

w!Ld

ye last tour sick extended deadline for me too or sthin (i dont remember clearly) my kb was broken or somethin

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

manu
03-24-2010, 22:15

Three-sixty!
| Website
mhm i dont think that duck said this with a bad thinking: he only wanted to say that all are equal. If it is shin or wild or ul or wtf who it dont cares
And shizz: i think he only want to bring his post counter higher Tongue
Manu

Watch out!
[Image: tiktok.gif]

Duckman
03-25-2010, 00:42

Three-sixty!

I can't play online, my university blocks it as of about 2 months ago. If it hadn't I would sign up for every tour (which I will be doing throughout the summer, as I will be at home).
I agree with you in that I think yourself and shin are egotistical cunts, but irrespective of who you extended the deadline for (shin in this case), you should treat everyone equally. Unless you disagree with being fair?
If I can't enter tours I may as well try and do some good on the forum. Thanks for your eleven line rant about my life sick, but to get to the point, extend the deadline for Day? A week is a short amount of time for fifteen people to be expected to cap runs..

P.S. I couldn't care less about your supposed history of being a co-operative tour host, I'm talking about this one.

QUAK.

SicK
03-25-2010, 09:01

Tony Himself

ok duck w/e i will do this but if day wont cap send me his run anyway then it will show who made a good decision ,hope this time u will be right. I only wanted you to know i always treated every1 equal in tours. U think if day would ask me for 1 day<like shin did> extend i wont do this? Thats ridiculouse ^^ He asked for 1 week and in this case you ve to notice 1 additional week makes round 1 twice as long as it suposed to be. Also i disagree that 1 week to cap 2min even for 15 ppl is too less. I guess in bys 2 or 3 we did it in same time with same amount of ppl or even more,so i just took it from my experience<link to bys2 showing it had only 5(4+1) days deadline with around 25 players Original,just to prove my words- <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=188&start=0">viewtopic.php?f=41&t=188&start=0</a><!-- l -->> . You tried not to insult as much as you did in your post in other topic,so ok as i said in begin of this post i will extend it even more but i guess daywont cap anyway. Day it is 1 week longer for u then it was , so pls cap your run m8 (Y)

New deadline 05/04/2010.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

shin
03-25-2010, 10:58

old.
| Website
woohoohohohohoh

Im voting 2 warns for duckman. we are all equal.

thx sick for deadline.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Lyst
03-25-2010, 12:19

Administrator
| Website
Talking about deadlines, we passed the deadline of the cz tour too. Just to remember you Wink

Yes, but why is the rum gone?