This is THPS3

SicK
03-27-2010, 16:25

Tony Himself

manu Wrote:I never saw such fucking good NM from S4l, vad , fg or.... before.

Mainly cuz those guys never really did any nms. If they did it was nothing big and i am sure you mainly mean stick its here and thats totaly different story. Ps2 nm la is ofc pty good or was. Few guys from this community might do better tho but cmon it is 2010 i didnt meet any1,ANY1 who landed some nm in like 2-3 years. Few guys are saying they ve some lines and one day they will land it but well...they never land it^^Prolly cuz it is fuckn boring. I prefer to play some with style instead of planing style in nms like those guys did. My style is still 10( i know i forgot few zeros here but lets leave it) times better tho y0peac3!<hadtomakethategoshow>

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]
Quote this message in a reply

Esk8
03-27-2010, 17:04

Three-sixty!

SicK Wrote:

Mainly cuz those guys never really did any nms. If they did it was nothing big and i am sure you mainly mean stick its here and thats totaly different story. Ps2 nm la is ofc pty good or was. Few guys from this community might do better tho but cmon it is 2010 i didnt meet any1,ANY1 who landed some nm in like 2-3 years. Few guys are saying they ve some lines and one day they will land it but well...they never land it^^Prolly cuz it is fuckn boring. I prefer to play some with style instead of planing style in nms like those guys did. My style is still 10( i know i forgot few zeros here but lets leave it) times better tho y0peac3!<hadtomakethategoshow>

I can practically land my insane ap nm now bro Laugh stay tuned guys, it should be out soon. just gotta get it capped

plum
03-30-2010, 21:13

Tony Himself
| Website
Esk8 Wrote:
SicK Wrote:

I can practically land my insane ap nm now bro Laugh stay tuned guys, it should be out soon. just gotta get it capped
When?

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

bluey
03-30-2010, 22:16

FATALITY

in fact esk8 has to solve his lag problem, coz i tried to cap him and i couldnt coz of lag Sad GL esk8 !

Heart

Esk8
04-01-2010, 00:45

Three-sixty!

I tried with a few cappers, but either they or I arent on at the right time Tongue specially since I need a hoster too. I'll keep trying though Original

Plan-B
04-01-2010, 09:32

Wannabe

I like ps2man's nm most 8-)

I fough the law and i won!

plum
04-01-2010, 14:29

Tony Himself
| Website
Crazy9000 Wrote:I'm pretty sure I've got the best burnside NM.

lol
YEAS

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

freeman
01-11-2011, 22:46

Noob

i think ps2man used to play with a (ps2-)controller Tongue because of that he wasnt able to text and most of the time just said hi or goodbye

Milktea
03-08-2011, 20:25

Noob

in the movie of Foundry (first one) he did do a manual..

Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them.

PrIDe
03-08-2011, 20:36

Noob

My clan kmZ

Members:

Pride'kmZ
Krow'kmZ
Fran'kmZ
MoNo9000'kmZ