PWTH v2 - sign ups

SicK
03-13-2010, 14:13

Tony Himself

Since Lyst decided to judge we ve all 3 judges already what we need now to start it are 5more players.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]
Quote this message in a reply

shin
03-13-2010, 15:42

old.
| Website
ok that means i should risk in my prov. So i should plan my run because i dont have any chance to win. Making 20tfs should be ok i guess.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

SicK
03-13-2010, 15:57

Tony Himself

shin Wrote:ok that means i should risk in my prov. So i should plan my run because i dont have any chance to win. Making 20tfs should be ok i guess.

Laugh kaioshin :Laugh

CHAMP

tasty
03-13-2010, 18:30

Tony Himself

Last time I'ma ask this, what's the fucking date?

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

SicK
03-14-2010, 05:22

Tony Himself

the fucking date is when we get 16players.

CHAMP

Lyst
03-14-2010, 11:24

Administrator
| Website
shin Wrote:ok that means i should risk in my prov. So i should plan my run because i dont have any chance to win. Making 20tfs should be ok i guess.
Should I feel insulted now? :|
Yes, I'm judging more on improv and less on style, planned runs will get last and transfers can't suprise me anymore. Improv is more than doing a few trickcombinations. Some of which you already planned to do.

Oh and I never planned my runs, only in the first provtour at bluforum I planned my starting spot, but that's 4 years ago. In fact, I'd never done that canada bonk before. Didn't even know it was possible. Just lame to think, if someone does something risky and unpredictable, that it's always planned. Does say more about your improv skills, than mine. (stupid)

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

shin
03-14-2010, 14:16

old.
| Website
what about you are talking ? i really don't fucking now. What the fuck is the risk you say in every post? it's like your provs when you just skate, making only kickflips and stop your combo to get better level usage? because your provs look like this. Don't you notice that making tricks is just more risky(if we talk about some risk..) than dont making them ? look at me and sick when with making tricks we still have good speed, flow and level usage. We don't need to stop our combo to get higher in levels like tokyo because we just prov. That's what prov means in thps3. Wanna see good prov without tricks? so go play thug games.There your meaning of prov has some sense because thug games have more elements(like dds, bs etc.) than thps3 or even thps4.

for me you are bad judge because you don't know much about it.

I just go and skate. That's what prov means for me. and I do it. Jumping without tricks isnt anything special in thps3. like sick said one time: In one run i have made more tricks than 10 another players. and still my run without tricks could be one of the best, Because I joined every elements that they made. But you were never see that what you prove in every post when you judge some run.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

ShiFty
03-14-2010, 18:13

Three-sixty!

@shin.
You are completely right.

sk or die!

Lyst
03-14-2010, 19:59

Administrator
| Website
With risk I mean making ollies close to turnbail, manualing in spots you'd never manual at. Hitting small objects etc. etc.
That makes provs interesting, those are the things you can suprise the judges with.
Style is only a method to make your good prov look better. Sure I do trickcombinations too, and I spin my tricks, ofcourse there is sometimes an empty air and it would be better if that air was filled.
For me style is the finishing touch, the way you go through the level, suprise/entertain the viewer, keep your speed and hold your combo is most important for me. And looking at sicks prov, his speed is mostly manual speed or even slower.
And if you can do it with dd and other shit in thug, that doesn't mean you can't suprise/entertain (yes, without planning, blabla) in thps3. For me improv comes before style, and for you and sick it's the other way around: as long you have a good style, you make a good improv. Better call it styleruns then Laugh

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

SicK
03-14-2010, 20:29

Tony Himself

lyst Wrote:And if you can do it with dd and other shit in thug, that doesn't mean you can't suprise/entertain (yes, without planning, blabla) in thps3. For me improv comes before style, and for you and sick it's the other way around: as long you have a good style, you make a good improv. Better call it styleruns then Laugh

Man srsly what style runs? In style runs u mainly plan what tricks and combinations will u do in each place. In improv your tricks are improvised mainly and mostly cuz sometimes u hit unpredicted situation and only player with good style will be able to make this perfect and use perfectly fited trick to this situation.

What is more u talk about using manuals in places as i ve seen u doing few times. Question is : isnt it mainly planed earlier? The player who started to those such a things was Woz aka mike and he did that even in i2 7years ago. Still it was mainly matter of style cuz he always played with great style, and mainly he used one wheel manual for it not just normal Original Old vids from th4 like i1 but mainly i2 shows how they always seen prov in thps4 and u know what? It never changed. Great th4 players like brazbox or mistafreeze<omfg amazing combinations he had> had mainly fun with style in their runs Original. In SOS 3 lets look at final Green vs Dragon they both pty much failed imo, tried this new"prov" and it just didnt work in thps4. Those games<prov in those games> are style based which doesnt mean u cant prov. Just jumping without trix when u can use a lot of them wont take as much skill as jumping with trix and holding combo<even woz mike'tlt said that not long ago <like 1year> when he came back to th>.

I just can't look at those posts when someone calls my provs only style it is like bullshit really. I can do both ways. I can even go prov only or style only runs without a problem. But u know what i prefer to do both :twisted: enuf from me y0!

CHAMP