Ap cz tour - groups and tour begin

shin
03-19-2010, 21:19

old.
| Website
guy, guys .. whatever.

i dont have time for playing shits like this. If ppl can't get fun from playing thps because the priority is winning cz match so it only wastes my time. Im too mature for games like this one.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin
Quote this message in a reply

SicK
03-19-2010, 21:21

Tony Himself

shin Wrote:guy, guys .. whatever.

i dont have time for playing shits like this. If ppl can't get fun from playing thps because the priority is winning cz match so it only wastes my time. Im too mature for games like this one.

i totaly know what shin is talking about Original when we played vs sep with ownish ctf vs resul and haci and it was extreme lagy i wanted to leave game too. I didnt only cuz of ownish so i stayed in game. Still i think few guys here cares too much stupid cz match lol. I am like why would u camp? be fucking fair if u lost u lost camp is not needed here... with camping u just show how weak u are if u ve to do such a nooby thing (N)

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

shin
03-19-2010, 21:25

old.
| Website
thanks sick.

ppl like lyst and wild won't never understand it as thps is their 90% of life.

resulsep
03-19-2010, 21:48

Proskater

SicK Wrote:
shin Wrote:guy, guys .. whatever.

i totaly know what shin is talking about Original when we played vs sep with ownish ctf vs resul and haci and it was extreme lagy i wanted to leave game too. I didnt only cuz of ownish so i stayed in game. Still i think few guys here cares too much stupid cz match lol. I am like why would u camp? be fucking fair if u lost u lost camp is not needed here... with camping u just show how weak u are if u ve to do such a nooby thing (N)

Ehm we had lags, too and we said nothing about the lags. ownish hadn't lags and me haci and u had lags. So the game was unfair? .....

wild786
03-19-2010, 21:59

w!Ld

for sick and shin, if they cant win it its unfair :lol:

[Image: kisspng-ultimate-mortal-kombat-3-mortal-...219300.png]

SicK
03-19-2010, 23:23

Tony Himself

wild786 Wrote:for sick and shin, if they cant win it its unfair :lol:

If th3 would ve lan tourneys you wont be able to win any game and i wont say anything about unfair games Original It doesnt and it wont so u can say your theories here. Since me and shin dont care your statement is just funny. You dont get that all we want are fair games? We dont care about result at all. If i lose and i know that game was fair and good i just say GG and thats it.

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Lyst
03-20-2010, 00:16

Administrator
| Website
First of all, Im not going to lower myself to insults about someones life, because you dont know shit about mine and i dont know about your life. In fact its weak to use insults like this to win an argument, since its totally unrelated.
Second, ofcourse I do care about fair play too. Just have a look at the test for the new pw. The point of this discussion is that you use one match vs one guy youre never going to play vs again, withdraws you from having games that still can be fun. Simply because plato and love arent haci. So your decision to leave the tour is totally missing the points youre aiming at and therefor LOOKS like you cant handle losing. I wonder if youd still have left the tour, if you had won it while he was camping..
ps im not saying haci was camping. I cannot judge about that, because I wasnt there.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Duckman
03-20-2010, 01:48

Three-sixty!

I admire you're ability to stay passive and PC Lyst, I suppose it's necessary to be neutral because you run the forum.

Sick and shin. Everyone on this forum has fun, the tourneys are fun, whether they're full of lag or involve camping or what you may. It's a community, it's about making friends. All you two do, is complain, criticize and snivel about EVERYTHING; It's pathetic. Everyone's skills and opinions are dirt to you, because you are gods in your eyes. You're just pushing your already over-inflated egos to the limit. No-one likes you here, you play for the wrong reasons.

Now grow a pair of fucking balls and play the tournament like a man. If you lose, you lose, stop whining about why your "perfect records" shouldn't be tarnished because THE LAG DID IT, or THEY CAMPED. Well you're not going get any sympathy here because every non-ass-kissing person on this forum lost all respect for you a long time ago.

If you're not willing to man up, they please, just leave this forum and gripe at someone else. Last time you were banned shin, nobody missed you, we let you back in because we thought we'd give you a second chance, despite you ruining the first attempt at a new password. And don't try and use the "I don't care" excuse, because quite clearly, you do.

QUAK.

tasty
03-20-2010, 06:32

Tony Himself

Why are we starting a discussion right here now? Just make another topic if you wanna go further with it. Else I'm looking in this topic for nothing, I'd like to see the results so.

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

shin
03-20-2010, 10:07

old.
| Website
and still you don't understand our sides. If i can't get fair game in some tour and i don't play many tours last times so im off.

argument about life? sorry but you act like this. Don't even try to get im 23 years old and dont have time for some stupid games. Not fair, so byebye. Probably all of you would get mad. but you would continue the games. you know why? because you play it everyday. nowadays I don't. That's my point. Why i have to show up on thps3 to play some cz game and believe that loveu2, plato and many other guys won't cheat? First game showed me what the community is. It's my point from 3-4 years about this shit and nothing changed

about respect. Let's stop that stupid argumentations. Because most of this fucking community flame on lyst when he is offline and after lick his ass.

anyway I'm not gonna leave the forum. Maybe duck you should. Probably me and sick only starts the conversations about thps aspects because you guys don't know nothing about it. When some conversations start, tasty comes and say: let's stop this fucking offtopic. Move it, close whatever. Better is spaming in 90 percents of posts and say hi, hello, lol happy birthday, what an amazing video, gj. So stfu and you should grow up a bit. Because when i see gtfo from kids my dream is only talking with them face to face. But it's actually impossible.

I see having the personal opinion is the worst thing at this forum.

peace children.

edit:
about if i would continue the game if haci still would camping:
nope because i coulndt win as he waited for me to grab the key. 2nd game started and i got some lag so i left the game. fast decision about not playing this shit.