THLiVE RIP

Nihilism
03-03-2010, 17:42

Three-sixty!

ShiFty Wrote:
wild786 Wrote:im still here (Y)
that makes me sad... :?

shin Wrote:i wait for c3 dead.

well, every community will die somewhen. th players now will get a job, family life -> a real life. nobody from the older generation will play th3 in some years.
I bet to differ.. We had some pretty adult playrs back then (Pikl couple - 21-25 years old), we had GoGoGirl - a 30+ year old father etc.
Quote this message in a reply

Shizz
03-03-2010, 19:21

It's Rodney!

LovEu2 Wrote:
Pease..

If you really didn't care about c3 and thps3, why do you keep coming back? You along with some other players are so negative about the community and yet you guys don´t leave.
You spend tons of time at this community (your postcount shows) and yet you say it sucks.

Also when you got banned, you made lyst create a poll for you to get unbanned.

This is a conversation from thps3 of you and some other old-schooler who came back to check the game out:
The other guy: "Wow this game sucks now"
Shin: "Yeah, that's why I left this shit"

If you ask me what this is all about, it's just craving for attention. Trying to be the tough boy.
Please, try to be the 'tough boy' somewhere else and let us enjoy this community.
I Agree.

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

plum
03-03-2010, 20:05

Tony Himself
| Website
wild786 Wrote:
LovEu2 Wrote:
Pease..

If you really didn't care about c3 and thps3, why do you keep coming back? You along with some other players are so negative about the community and yet you guys don´t leave.
You spend tons of time at this community (your postcount shows) and yet you say it sucks.

This is a conversation from thps3 of you and some other old-schooler who came back to check the game out:

If you ask me what this is all about, it's just craving for attention. Trying to be the tough boy.
Please, try to be the 'tough boy' somewhere else and let us enjoy this community.

lawl u coulda summed that up in 2 words: attention whore
+100

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Esk8
03-03-2010, 23:27

Three-sixty!

Do you guys remember when thlive wasnt an elitist nest apart from a cool few people? Yeah, me neither :mrgreen:

shin
03-03-2010, 23:34

old.
| Website
LovEu2 Wrote:
Pease..

agree ==Original

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

krea
03-04-2010, 16:55

Officer Dick

men willl die within 5000 generations anyway the y-chromosome is just shit. then there will only be fem who´s still playing. btw real life is something for geeks. this community is on a good way we have every week few new vids with old tfs isn´t that great?

shin
03-04-2010, 17:00

old.
| Website
awesome times.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin