THLiVE RIP

plum
03-02-2010, 18:32

Tony Himself
| Website
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://thlive.net/index.html">http://thlive.net/index.html</a><!-- m --> Sad

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.
Quote this message in a reply

Skater4Life
03-02-2010, 18:58

Tony Himself

Rest In Pieces

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Lyst
03-02-2010, 19:03

Administrator
| Website
First 1-1,5 years it was a cool community. But after that it became a community of players who never played anymore which main hobby was trolling, spamming and g-talk. Don't really care anymore :roll:

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

ShiFty
03-02-2010, 19:31

Three-sixty!

oh damn. a part of thps history died. RIP

sk or die!

ReY
03-02-2010, 20:29

Tony Himself

i didn't like the people on that forum much, alot of senseless flame going on thereTongue

anyway, we can expand! Xd

[Image: modvsspammer6rs2dl0mq0bc1tz7wfyd4hb9.gif]

tasty
03-02-2010, 20:49

Tony Himself

Condoleance. :cry:

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

SicK
03-02-2010, 21:55

Tony Himself

I dont really know how to feel about it. From one side i am sad cuz i feel like it is real over for th now. From the other side i feel like this forum in last few months especialy after update<new version or smthing> was really dead so it didnt change much that they ve frozen it now. I registered there in december 2006 and when i started to browse thlive it was pty cool a lot of good guys with their vids and opinions ofc a lot of guys who stoped carying and were jokin around too. What thlive gave me was opurtunity to show my th3prov vid<sick provs1> which had pty ok coments,then i ve posted even more vids but mainly 2 min runs th3. Another chance was idea to make a prov tour for not only closed th3 community but to give a chance for th3 players to compete with other pc players from thug2 mainly<like flippy,konek,crim,soom and others who took part in BYS tour>. I am happy this forum was around and it is sad it is down but it is not sad the day it is officaly down cuz it died like lyst said about 1,5-2 years ago. It was just a proces like from superb thlive to really sad thlive which had to die Sad RIP great th forum<August 28, 2006 - February 28, 2010> .

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

plum
03-02-2010, 22:45

Tony Himself
| Website
I don't agree that the forums died 1,5-2 years ago. There were less people posting, but there were always alot of things going on there. Maybe last 2-3 months were kinda poor when it came to number of posts or videos.

THLiVE shut down is the end of some era since April 2002 when thps3online(t30) was lunched. Later it was called thps4online, thpsXonline and the most famous and biggest, nearly official thps site called thugXonline (tXo)- you should know that 2 members of tXo clan become Neversoft employees. tLT (the Line Tub) started as a part of thps3online. Later tLT, become separate site and clan from tXo. That was called 'the line tub' and 'thuglive'. Original tLT died in 2005. tXo in 2006. THLiVE was created in 2006 few months after tXo was closed. It was considered as a continuity of that communities mostly of tLT, but when 'CAR' site died also tXo. Now this is definitive end of that era. Sad

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

fatty
03-02-2010, 23:14

Magic Bum

it was a hilarious reading

a great day for freedom
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3">http://www.youtube.com/user/BCThps3</a><!-- m -->

SicK
03-03-2010, 00:22

Tony Himself

plum Wrote:nearly official thps site called thugXonline (tXo)- you should know that 2 members of tXo clan become Neversoft employees.(

andy and who? never knew about other guy Sad

oh btw Plum FlowerFUQ asked me to tell u to come some on t2 <not now just from time to time i was 2 days in row there and met here around 22-23(10-11pm)gmt+1> Wink

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]