| Website
yo sick (sombrero)

heh didn't know that the videos from bys2 still exists Original

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin
Quote this message in a reply

SicK
03-04-2010, 17:29

Tony Himself

Well globalskateboarders ve a lot of good vids and they are solid<isl members who has this site> so i guess it wont go down fast. Those vids are pty safe there i guess ,good they gave me their support with hosting bys vids from begining Wink (Assi Heart)

CHAMP
[Image: image.php?5.61.85.39.png]

Lyst
03-04-2010, 18:37

Administrator
| Website
@sick, the run you gave me wasnt that awesome and also contained such long combos, because he didnt take that much risks. I havent seen s4ls vid, so i cant judge about that

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

Skater4Life
03-04-2010, 18:58

Tony Himself

nice trick combinations shin (Y)

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Shizz
03-04-2010, 19:09

It's Rodney!

SicK Wrote:
Shizz Wrote:
shin Wrote:boring

2/10
than u make video?
gl (Y)

what is this? Maybe it is cool for you to somehow atack on shin but you should at least know to who u are talking those shits . Your post is like u are sure shin cant do better which can only be posted by a person without th3 knowledge at all<even about this small community which shin belongs for sure and pty long already>. At least shin watched it then commented not like you.
Shizz Wrote:nice vid. evan i did't watch bcoz i g2g Laugh but il chek it later

here i give u example of shins run from bys 2 round 1 rio :
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.globalskateboarders.net/videos/tournaments/BYS2/Round1/">http://www.globalskateboarders.net/vide ... S2/Round1/</a><!-- m --> just download his run and you will see if he can do better and if he needs yours "gl" to do it.

I feel a bit sorry for those newcomers who show no respect to older players,also i heard from many guys like crim and others that newguys in proservers dont even know them and kick them just like that or ask who u are. It is shame that u dont even try to know a shit about game u are playing and mainly about players cuz those players made a lot for this game. Especialy when u coment in improv then u ve to know a shit about players etc cuz players made improv as a new way to play th and compete.

What can i say about this vid is that i like S4L and his trying in prov/to prov but this video for sure didnt ve much of risk taking and combos 100x130 ve to be pty boring provs in 2010. I think even if shin can overreact with 2/10 his view and criticism is still somehow fine and true.
y0 shin btw 8-)

can't say anything right here...Closedeyes
s4l is just trying to make some nice improvs and cap it...maybe he putted much work in it...than shin just says: boring 2/10(<- now i like shin's post bcoz he wrote some more information why he doesnt like it, but fight begun anywayz)
and i dont have to see s4l's video to make a quote like that,ik shin is pro, and he plays longer than me, and i dont have any th3 knowledge,etc... (<- just tell me to die) about that 'newsqlers' always ask ppl : who are u , and if u dont kno them , u kick them ,thats true(i see many newer-than-me-oldsqlers doing that, i evan hate it,when they ask it, i awnser in that oldsqler's place: who are u?)
but i nvr did that, i evan like it when some old player joins my server. and why would it be cool for me to attack shin... Ohmy did't evan wonna have fight with one of u...well i guess its now to late, bcoz we/i (newsqlers) cant do anything good here, we spam, we're noob,we make vid's of old tf's,we kick/dont have respect for oldsqlers... :|
pff, now im evan making as long posts as u...
yO who? Nobody , bcoz i dont think anyone will agree with my post here, everyone will ofc agree with sick bcoz he's/they're pro etc...

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

krea
03-04-2010, 19:26

Officer Dick

shin is not god shin is a manga veteran and if he criticises sal´s vid everyone is allowed to say "do it better then cuz i like" (not watching it and saying its good ofc is pretty fail)

Shizz
03-04-2010, 19:41

It's Rodney!

yes, thats true, but that wasnt rly meaned "nice vid. , evan i did't watch it Laugh " <- was laughing
and its also true that i can criticize on shin's post (ty krea Original ) if not , kill me , ban me :geek:

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.

shin
03-07-2010, 09:25

old.
| Website
lyst Wrote:@sick, the run you gave me wasnt that awesome and also contained such long combos, because he didnt take that much risks. I havent seen s4ls vid, so i cant judge about that

about what risk you say lol?

tasty
03-07-2010, 13:32

Tony Himself

Could we be on-topic now? I hate conversations about things that aren't about the topic, and to be honest it's pointless to read this, because it isn't about 2 min in LA.

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

shin
03-07-2010, 13:38

old.
| Website
stfu tasty. if this conversation has any sense so it should be continued. for me you spam in every topic.