Who's going to win WC 2010?

Plato
06-20-2010, 13:12

Proskater

I really think the Netherlands will win the World Cup, not because i am from the Netherlands, but because they just play really easy and held back, and still create chances for shots at goal, which makes this squad lethal.
Quote this message in a reply

foolish
06-20-2010, 13:16

Three-sixty!

Shizz Wrote:Are big countries like America always in WK evan they suck like hell??

I dunno what exactly you mean. First of all America is no country. Probably you're talking about the USA. No they are not always in, they have to play qualification games in their region, same as any other country except the host country.

oh noes!

h0td0g
06-20-2010, 13:31

Three-sixty!
| Website
Shizz Wrote:
shin Wrote:
Shizz Wrote:Are big countries like America always in WK evan they suck like hell??

i see your knowledge about football is awesome. That big country called America, who as you said sucks like hell was 2nd at confederation cup in 2009 year. They could even win the final vs Brazil.
nono , i mean , WHAT if they would suck like hell, i dont mean THEY DO suck like hell
but yeah, my knowledge about football sux Sad
if they suck like hell they wouldnt win the qualifications!
and if they dont win in the qualifications theyre not in the wc..

shin
06-20-2010, 14:28

old.
| Website
Plato Wrote:I really think the Netherlands will win the World Cup, not because i am from the Netherlands, but because they just play really easy and held back, and still create chances for shots at goal, which makes this squad lethal.

they have really easy group and imo they play really boring football.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

h0td0g
06-20-2010, 15:54

Three-sixty!
| Website
maybe they do but they got good players

shin
06-20-2010, 15:57

old.
| Website
most of teams have good players lol.

Remember that only Sneijder and Robben had really good season last year.

Lyst
06-20-2010, 17:20

Administrator
| Website
h0td0g Wrote:
Shizz Wrote:
shin Wrote:i see your knowledge about football is awesome. That big country called America, who as you said sucks like hell was 2nd at confederation cup in 2009 year. They could even win the final vs Brazil.
nono , i mean , WHAT if they would suck like hell, i dont mean THEY DO suck like hell
but yeah, my knowledge about football sux Sad
if they suck like hell they wouldnt win the qualifications!
and if they dont win in the qualifications theyre not in the wc..
The qualifications in America are less hard than those in Europe.
Teams like Turkey, Czech Republic, Sweden etc. are better than some qualifiers from other regions.

And the Confederation cup is not played by all the countries. Same as Olympic Games.

Yes, but why is the rum gone?

shin
06-20-2010, 17:55

old.
| Website
lyst Wrote:The qualifications in America are less hard than those in Europe.
Teams like Turkey, Czech Republic, Sweden etc. are better than some qualifiers from other regions.

And the Confederation cup is not played by all the countries. Same as Olympic Games.

lol! as good as I know you don't even interest about football. Turkey? is actually really bad team. Czech is like Poland nowadays, Sweden- most of good players is gonna soon on retirement.

Confederation cup is really hard tourney. There play teams that won cups in their regions. Last year Usa won vs Spain, and they led 2:0 vs Brazil in final, but lost unfortunately. Now we see, they were losing 2:0 vs Slovenia but the final score was 2:2, and referee made a mistake because it could be 3:2 for USA. It really shows strength of USA.

but not only USA plays good football. Look at Mexico. They showed best football after Argentina in this WC. Maybe qualifications are easier than in Europe but it doesn't mean that Europe teams are better. Anyway I could even talk about qualifications in Concacaf area because it isn't easy as most of you think.

I hope that WC won't win team from Europe to show that money don't play.

PaRaX
06-21-2010, 20:07

Noob

portugal ftw Tongue

Muhaha Pwned Laugh

Shizz
06-21-2010, 20:25

It's Rodney!

well, i was just wondering, if such a big country would't be in WC there would't be so many ppl watching the WC?...nvm :shock:

Those who do not learn history, are doomed to repeat it.