Who's going to win WC 2010?

Lyst
07-07-2010, 18:36

Administrator
| Website
SicK Wrote:
lyst Wrote:Holland will win.
We've played koth with 6 people and favorite team of the winner will win this WC.
So nothing to worry about :Laugh

Besides The Netherlands has never lost during the last 24 games. Funny fact is that the second most-matches-unbeaten country is Uruguay with 9 matches unbeaten.

And if you'd only look at qualification and wc matches then we have won (no draws/losses) every single match. (13 in a row)

So also statisticly we deserve to win this year :lol:

statistics gives u hope. Being objective there is no hope for holand at all vs germany where polish team will just 5-0 you with an ease. IF they win spain today ofc if not then final will be 50-50.
At least we don't lose to teams like serbia :lol:

Yes, but why is the rum gone?
Quote this message in a reply

shin
07-07-2010, 21:44

old.
| Website
stfu lyst. Serbia has amazing players, but you don't know that. You should see most of them in clubs because I guess you didn't see any match. They just sucked in WC but victory vs Germany showed they have big potential.

Anyway gj Spain. and gj Grabz. Spain was better today. Wink

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

foolish
07-07-2010, 21:51

Three-sixty!

Sadly Germany didn't win, but they didn't deserve it anyway. Spain did great game and totally deserves playing in finals.

oh noes!

krea
07-07-2010, 22:11

Officer Dick

sad but absolutely deserved for spain true. spain plays really special football no team plays like them. they just always have >60% ball owning. i think they can make the same amount of pressure on the netherlands. its gonna be a hard final. still impressive perfomance of germany in this wc Original game vs serbia was also bad luck. we´ll see if nl will be as good as suisse and beat spain Tongue

Lyst
07-08-2010, 10:28

Administrator
| Website
Btw sick, if germany beats holland 5-0 with ease, and spain beats germany.
Then why is it suddenly 50/50 for us & spain. Ok they might have a different playing style, but the difference between 5-0 and 50/50 is quite big.

@shin, if serbia is such a good country. Then why are all media etc. suprised about the fact that germany lost. Sure there are no bad countries in this WC, they all could compete pretty well, but I think germany is for sure a few times better than serbia.

And I think we do have a good chance vs spain, because they're not really constant during this tour. But if they play as solid as they did yesterday, then we have to play like in our friendly matches, otherwise we don't stand a chance.

shin
07-08-2010, 10:55

old.
| Website
@lyst

it's media... If you could ask media about saying 5 players from serbia, I would be suprised if they would say even 2 players. It's not about Serbia is weak team but its because their knowledge about football sucks. If Serbia is as weak as you say why before WC Serbia was one of the team that can make a surprise? Before WC they say serbia is awesome and after 1st their match they say Serbia is bad.

it's how media works. They say what you wanna hear.

http://pl.youtube.com/user/prozshin

Grabzz
07-08-2010, 11:00

| Website
Shin you almost owed me a 1000 dollars now

Lyst
07-08-2010, 11:02

Administrator
| Website
Ehh, in our media trainers, scouts and old players talk about the wc.
It's not just random people who don't know shit lol

Skater4Life
07-08-2010, 11:56

Tony Himself

serbia has really amazing players but they arent organized well.

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Grabzz
07-09-2010, 09:39

| Website
well seems to me most of the 'big people in football world with knowledge'
dunno shit of modern football/can't predict/are drunk when predicting, since no one of them predicted NL in the final.
If NL wins, the entire football world elite will be owned, just like most of the germans did after being so confident after Argentina