Mod Ideas [POST THEM HERE]

Lalita
02-15-2010, 16:05

Officer Dick
| Website
Post all your modding ideas here Laugh here are mine: Sorry for spelling mistakes, i cant check them cuz the text box goes all shaky and shit from to much write shame again

1. More people in a server!
2. Bigger parks for CAP and more space.
3. In-game slap on/off (vadru made this but I dont want to use whole mod)
4. Ranking In Game.
5. A auto-download mod (where if someone has made a park you don't need it, it will download automatically)
6. More Games.
7. A harder option for career (cmon for cruisze ship you only need like 500,000, and for ap its like 250,000 COMON LOL.
8. This is another slap option, like when you select a game (for example I select control zone and slaps off) make it when you select a game that involves slap make it that it automatically puts slap on and for graf and ta make it that it turns slap off ( just an idea )
9. More characters aloud when you talk.
10. A password saver that when you have been in a pw server it saves that pw and it will have a little arrow and you click it and it will have a list of passwords you have used in the past to select for that server.
11. serparte game called XTC (i know its ctf after time) but this would be good to add this in so its automattically the game ends areter like 7 xtc or something like that. Or it will put everyone on blue or red instead of asking noobs to go RED RED RED100 billion times or even rejoin

Why don't i use defmod3? Because my fuckin anti virus deleted it everytime I turn my pc on shame now.

[Image: 2nkrypj.jpg]
Mark Brandon - Jimmy, if you keep stabbing me, you're going to kill me.
Quote this message in a reply

tasty
02-15-2010, 19:58

Tony Himself

OFF. Why do you use Bold text?

ON. Nice idea, but who's creating 'em?

[Image: wwenexuslogo.gif]

Vadru
02-15-2010, 23:30

What? 180!?

I think he mean anyone could help here to make those ideas in some mods now to some info about which of this I know wont work with only manipulating qb files.
-bigger parks wont work but to have more objects then limit work but after to many it craches

-ranking in game if it is what i think you mean but we have rank here on c3 so who cares

-auto download wont work

hmm all other might work.

Lalita
02-16-2010, 09:25

Officer Dick
| Website
If someone wants to make them I am willing to help Laugh

stof
02-16-2010, 14:55

yall Ain't Shit
| Website
i want to play HORSE online.

spammmmmmm

Lalita
02-16-2010, 14:56

Officer Dick
| Website
imagine playing collect S-K-A-T-E online lol, that would be weird *a bit like cz

Skater4Life
02-16-2010, 17:44

Tony Himself

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.chapter-3.net/thps3/site/distribution/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1168">viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1168</a><!-- l -->

We had guns and drums and drums and guns,
Hurroo Hurroo

And i'm still NO superman

Vadru
02-16-2010, 19:00

What? 180!?

hmm all of those isn't impossible but idd some of them are and most of them are stupid but kinda nice idea if all would accualy post which mods they want here and people who mod could tell if it's possible or not.

plum
02-17-2010, 00:20

Tony Himself
| Website
Now the capture limits in ctf are 5, 10, 15, 20 etc. Would be nice to have other limits like 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. 2 caps limit in ap is great. I've been playing it on thug2 alot. Would be nice to have it on thps3. Ahh and ctf with limits should stop (like KOTH does) after reaching caps limit (time limit in KOTH).

The size of four children, eh?

I'm sorry I wrote you such a long post. I didn't have time to write a short one.

Lalita
02-17-2010, 03:46

Officer Dick
| Website
plum Wrote:Now the capture limits in ctf are 5, 10, 15, 20 etc. Would be nice to have other limits like 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. 2 caps limit in ap is great. I've been playing it on thug2 alot. Would be nice to have it on thps3. Ahh and ctf with limits should stop (like KOTH does) after reaching caps limit (time limit in KOTH).

I believe that's 100% possible, if use really want this I will make it Laugh